Girls Day Out?

Today was the day me Levy, Wendy, MiraJane, Cana, Juvia, and Erza go out. When I asked them where we should go, Everyone except Levy and Wendy said they were busy. But Wendy and Levy told me that they were inviting Lisanna. When that happened the rest of the girls said they weren't busy anymore. We first went to the clothes store, but after that everyone left because they were busy. For 5 minutes I shopped a little bit until I saw everyone including Lisanna at a Cafe! They lied just to ditch me! When I looked over there Wendy and Levy saw me and was filled with regret. I ran away with tears going down my face. When I came back to the guild Natsu came running to me because I was crying. "Mei...where's Lisanna", Natsu said. Mei?! My name is Lucy!!! I cried more and ran to my apartment. After crying in my pillow for ten minutes, I heard a knock. I quickly wiped my tears and ran to open the door. It was Erza! Oh and Lisanna...." Lucy.." Erza said. "Yes Erza" I said softly. " Lisanna has no place to stay so she's staying in your place." "What! You're kicking me out of my own apartment!!!" I shouted. "Nope I'm a little considerate so I got a pillow." She said. "Wha- I already have a bed..." I said confused. "Well yes but Lisanna is taking the bed, you're gonna sleep on the floor." She said. "What!!?!? That's crazy!....well thanks for the pillow." I said. I reached out for the pillow, but Erza quickly took it away. "This pillow isn't for you! It's for Lisanna, she can't possibly rest her head on a pillow that's infected by you!" Erza shouted. Lisanna just stood there with a cheeky grin... Erza let Lisanna in like she was a princess then slammed the door shut. "Wow I just love the treatment I'm getting" Lisanna said while laughing. "Lisanna what's your plan! I KNOW YOU TURNED EVERYONE AGAINST ME!!" I screamed. "What your accusing me *snickers* Did you really think they would have liked you for this long." Lisanna said. "OF COURSE THEY'RE MY FAMILY THEY WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I said while crying. "Haha not anymore" she said.....