Chapter sixteen

Dean's POV
I woke up to Cas poking me. I looked at him. He smiled. "Why are you poking me?"I asked. He shrugged. He was laying right next to me. And I could tell he was trying not to laugh. I raised an eyebrow. "What?"I asked. He shook his head. I poked him. "Stop"he said. I kept poking him. He started laughing.

"That tickles "he whispered. I stopped. "Go wake up Gabe. I'll get breakfast. "I got up. He nodded. "Did you have another nightmare?"I asked before leaving. He nodded. "But I did what you said. But I still ended up here"he said. I shrugged. "Did you see me freak out when you woke me up?"I asked. He shook his head. "I don't mind"I smirked.

I walked to the kitchen. After a few minutes I saw Gabriel. "Hey. "I said. He nodded. "So are you and my brother a thing. Or what?"he asked. I shrugged. "I don't know. I might talk to him about it"I said. He nodded. Then he just stood there for a while. "....."he just looked at the counter. I tilted my head. "What?"I asked.

"Nothing"he answered quickly. I shook my head. "No. Something is bothering you. What's up?"I asked. He let out a sigh. "Take him on a date"he said. It took me a while to take him seriously. "Wait. Your serious. You want me. Dean Winchester. To take your brother. Cas ok a date?"I asked. He nodded. "Why?"I asked. "Cause he likes you. And I told him I could get you to ask him before he asks you"he answered. "There it is. A bet. Nice"I whispered.

He groaned. "Please "he begged. I chuckled. "Ok. I'll ask him for tonight"I said. His eyes widen. "Tonight. Maybe you should do it in a couple days. "He said. I gave him a look. "Wait. You don't want to be alone with Sam "I said. He shrugged. "Would you?"he asked. "No. I wouldn't. But sorry. "I said. He groaned. I laughed.

Just then Cas walked into the kitchen. "Hello"he smiled. I looked at Gabe. He motioned for me to ask him. "Cas. Wanna go on a date tonight. I know a perfect place to eat"I asked. Cas looked at Gabe. He just smiled. Cas looked at back me again. He smiled. "I would love to. "He said. "Yes"I whispered. "I heard that"he winked. He walked out of the kitchen. I looked at Gabe. "Except is home late. And I mean really late"I muttered. Gabe gagged. I laughed.

Sam's POV
I was in Dorothy's car with her and Charlie. Just staying silent. They were talking. And I was ok with not talking. "So. Sam. When you heading home?"Dorothy asked. Spoke to soon. "I actually leave the morning after tomorrow. "I answered. Charlie froze. And slowly turned to look at me. He gave me a scary look.

I gave her a nervous smile. She shook her head. And looked forward again. "Oh. That's soon. Will you be ok to fly with your injuries?"Dorothy asked. I shrugged. "I've had worse. "I said. She nodded. "I got a friend who's a pilot. "She said. Charlie looked at her. "Who?"she asked. "Henry. "Dorothy answered. And that started a conversation. And I stayed silent again.

Then we finally got to the apartment. "I wanna go say hi"Charlie said. Dorothy nodded and we all got out. And walked to the apartment. Charlie knocked. "DEAN GET THE DOOR"I think Gabriel yelled. "NO YOU GET IT. IM BUSY"dean yelled back. "BUSY WITH WHAT?"Gabe yelled. "JESUS GABRIEL JUST GET IT"dean yelled. "WHY"Gabriel yelled back. Charlie looked at me. I looked down.

Dorothy knocked this time. "JESUS GABE GET IT"Dean screamed. "YOU"Gabe yelled. Finally we heard the door get unlocked. Castiel opened he door. "Hi"he said. We just stood there. "Jeez is it bad luck to  open a door?"Charlie asked. Castiel just shrugged and let us in. I saw Gabe sitting on the couch. Giving me one look. Then standing up and walking to his room. I think. I let out a sigh.

"Hey survivors"dean laughed. Charlie nodded. "Sup bitch"she smirked. He looked at me. I looked down. "You two staying?"Dean asked them. They both shook their heads. "Ok. Well. Sammy you have the house with Gabriel tonight. "Dean smiled. I raised an eyebrow. "Where are you going?"I asked.

Dean smirked. "I have a date "he said. Charlie almost fell but I caught her. "With who?"Dorothy asked. "Me"Castiel said. Then Charlie officially passed out. I passed her to Dorothy. "Nice"Dorothy said. I nodded. "Thanks to Gabe. He practically made Dean"Castiel said. I looked at Dean. "Really?"I asked. He shrugged. I smiled.

"Well. I should get her home. "Dorothy said. "See ya later"Dean said. "Let me help you"Castiel picked Charlie up. And they walked out. "Castiel huh?"I asked. "What? He dudes hot"dean said. "Thanks dean"I heard Castiel yell. I looked at Dean. He was blushing. "Heh"I chuckled. I walked to the couch. And sat down. "So you sleeping with him?"I asked. Dena shook his head.

"I mean. Not the way you would think. He just has nightmares "dean answered. I nodded. "Like me?"I asked. "No. He has them a bit easier. His monsters are dicks. With yellow eyes. "Dean said sitting next to me. I laughed. "Do they shoot rainbows out of their ass?"I asked. "Shut up"he whispered. I laughed.

"Well. I guess Gabe gets his room back"I said. "What do you mean. There is no way you can sleep out here"dean said. "I have been. It's not uncomfortable "I said. He shrugged. "Whatever. Least talk to him"dean begged. "I can't talk to someone who won't listen. "I answered. He stood up. "Least try. "He said. Walking off to his room.

I let out a deep breath. I got out my phone. I dialled a number. And put my phone to my ear. I waited. "Sam. How are you?"my boss said. "We need to talk"I said. "Ok. Talk"he said. I took a deep breath.