Chaper One: The Nightmare

[No ones POV]

"you aren't good enough for me, Lili".
.
"I can't be with you".
.
"You're just so problematic".
.
Run. She ran through the woods. Wet tears in her mascara running eyes, a lump in her chest of pain and agony. She felt like she wanted to die. 'He was the one for her' she thought, she tripped and cut her knee. Blood now running down her leg. She was balling her eyes out even more than before.

"Lili! Lili, what is it!? Wake up! Lili! She woke in darkness next to a pale faced boy with messy dark brown hair. Cole? Cole what are you doing here? She said so tired she was close to mumbling. "Don't you remember Lili? The party last night? Everyone crashed in your room". "I don't even remember".
"We were all drunk, so no wonder, But are you okay"?
"Yeah I had a nightmare, it was really bad".
"What did you dream about"? Cole asked curiously. She froze.
"It's nothing". Obviously lying to him. He paused. "Well... okay then" Cole looked her in the eyes, slightly worried. But he let it go.
"I guess if you're okay I'll be leavi-" she stopped him.
"No, please don't leave Cole".
"Lili we have a big day tomorrow, season two of RD isn't gonna film itself".
"I know but, if you're here I won't have any more nightmares". She pleaded, begging him to stay. He finally gave in to her. He couldn't say no.
Cole walked around the to the empty spot beside her and climbed into bed. He was slightly spaced out from her, so she turned around and scooted closer. He blushed and put his hand on her back.
"This is nice you know". Lili said looking up at him. He smiled and nodded. They laid there for a few more minutes and then slowly drifted off to sleep.