01

(Edited)

Colour.

That's all Hoseok wanted in life, he wanted to see colour. He couldn't because he hasn't found his soulmate yet, he's already 21 years old, they say you find your soulmate at 19 or 20 but frankly, that didn't happen.

For his friends, they've already found their soulmates, even before 19!

"Hoseok-ah, I'm sure you'll find your soulmate soon!" Namjoon reassured, giving his friend a dimply smile. Hoseok tried his best to smile back, he wanted to know what Namjoon's hair colour looked like, what his eye colour looked like. Hell, he doesn't even know he looks like in colour!

Nothing really made sense to Hoseok anymore, he might as well just live by seeing black and white for the rest of his life. "So are these the books you're taking out?" Hoseok asked as Namjoon nodded, Hoseok let out a sigh.

Kim Namjoon was one of Hoseok's closest friends, they met during middle school and Hoseok thought at that time that Namjoon was going to be his soulmate at that time but it turned out that Namjoon was already seeing colour, he just didn't realize it.

"I'll see you at the coffee shop later right?" Hoseok chuckled, "Yeah, Yeah. Now go and enjoy your youth with Seokjin." Hoseok smiled as Namjoon exited the Library, but as Namjoon left everything went quiet.

It was very lonely in the library, not many people go to the library often. It was usually Namjoon who would visit the library, but other than him no one else visits the Library. Hoseok stayed in the library from 5 in the morning to set up and then leave at seven in the evening,

Hoseok sat at the front desk, looking around the spacious room. No colour to be found, he let out a sigh and stared at the shelves that were filled with books.

He suddenly heard the doors open, revealing a new face. A face he has never seen before, and it was only 2 pm. Nobody ever comes at this time. The unknown figure had walked in the library not bothering to look at Hoseok, he looked pale, quite thin and he was wearing all black, well, that's what it looked like in Hoseok's eyes.

"Well, that sure is odd..." Hoseok whispered to himself as the boy soon disappeared into the library, Hoseok was tempted to follow the boy but he knew that wasn't necessary.

A few minutes had passed and the boy had finally come back with two books in his hand, "Excuse me, I would like to borrow these books..." The boy's quiet voice had caught Hoseok's attention as he was reading a book to pass time.

"Sure thing..." Hoseok replied as the boy set down the books he wanted to borrow, "Oh, I didn't know we had Rupi Kaur books here..." Hoseok said analyzing the books. "Do you like her books?" Hoseok asked with a smile as he scanned them, the boy nodded.

"May I scan your library card?" Hoseok asked as the boy looked unsure of himself, "Do you have a library card?" The boy shook his head in embarrassment. Hoseok gave a heartwarming smile. "That's perfectly fine, take the books but make sure to return them in two weeks."

Hoseok gave the books to the boy, slightly touching his hands. "I'll see you in two weeks I guess..." The boy chuckled, as Hoseok chuckled back looking up to wave goodbye at the boy.

Although, something was different.

__________

A/N: Heyo~ Enjoying the book so far? That's good ^-^ Make sure to vote, comment and share!