adventure of F/N jr

Summary:
I suck at writing summaries. Bsides the 'fic isn't that long!

F/N Jr. was sitting behind his desk. He felt the tears well up in his eyes . After their last adventure, F/N Jr. found out just exactly how cruel people could be. How nasty and inconsiderate real humans actually were. F/N Jr. stared at a picture of a polar bear. A magnificent beast who would not hesitate to kill him but at least it would be quick. Not a overlong conspiracy of many years, just to be unleashed on him when he was at his weakest and darkest moment. When he needed his friends the most.

But there had been one tiny ray of light in this whole . F/N Jr. remembered fondly the day he discovered it. It was a tuesday morning he rememberanced. The memories surfaced before his mind's eye and took the most wonderful shapes. Before F/N Jr. well knew it, a single tear welled up in his eyes and trickled down his cheek.
Because even when all his 'friends' betrayed him, there was one consistant factor in his life: Aizen.

And F/N Jr. knew that the rising aspirations between them could never become true, the feelings F/N Jr. had for Aizen were the only thing in this world that still felt true to him. No lies, just that single, pure sense and feeling for Aizen.Their relationship would probably only ever be physical.

Alas, F/N Jr. thought to himself hopelessly. Why must they battle? Why must F/N Jr. be destined to destroy Aizen? Can he ever tell Aizen how much Aizen means to F/N Jr.?

If only he could. Then all his pain would be over. No more betrayal. No more suffering under the laughter from Rukia (who told him she loved him, only to stab him right inti the heart at valentines day!). No, only Aizen and F/N Jr.'s true feelings for Him.

A/N Lol this has all been so depressive lol! My next bit will be less dark!

---
A little Later, F/N was taking a shit.
He was having trouble though.
It felt like days passed and still no sign of release.

"Help..Errrr... ahhhh! Christ! when is this epic poo gonna pass!?" F/N exclaimed, His face wincing with effort.
He made every effort in his little boy body to expel this demon thing from his womanly back side.

Just as F/N was going in for another push..
Without warning the bathroom door suddenly burst open unexpectedly. Ahhhh!

"Well hello...F/N" a seductive noise whispered from the doorway.

A shadowy person stood leaning against the door frame. Her deep, sensual voice which F/N knew immediately. His mind began racing and a nervous sweat began pouring from his face and groinal area.

"Rukia... is that you? wha- what are you still doing awake...?"

She appeared in nothing but a towel, seemingly ready to take a steamy shower.
However She couldn't with F/N near by....they were like family now.Rukia was like His father-in-law.
Any sane person would never allow their own father-in-law to see them in the nude. Right? RIGHT!!?! SHIT!"

"Oh I felt dirty from masturbating all day...ya ever feel dirty F/N?"
"Y-Yes, I mean NO! NO! NO! Never" F/N shrieked, He became so immensely worked up he cleaned his colon clear of the demon feces that had been clogging it. His voice also cracked like he was 13 again, but in comparison to the loud flatulence he just unleashed, who cares? Rukia heard though, and giggled like a adorable baby girl laugh. It sent tingles all up F/N's spine.
"Oh you've always been the shy one in the family, F/N..."

F/N was not shy, at all. He defeated Aizen and blew up His evil machines for Christ's sake! and now he suddenly found himself speechless. Was He going to see his metaphorical father-in-law literally naked? Little did he know, that was merely a choclate source on the banana split of love that was to come.