Reaching

No one's POV
------------------
What Nightninja and F/N felt for each other wasn't a "one time thing" or anything. It was true; over the next 4 days, their feelings have been growing stronger and truer.

On Wednesday night, the door was unlocked. F/N could of escape but instead, she didn't. She wanted to stay. She didn't want to leave. And neither did the ninja. Especially with these feelings blossom like flowers.

It was Friday night, as the two were in her room reading a book together. "And so..... The ninja used his powers of martial arts for good and defeated evil."

"Well well that's a good ending!"

"If you mean cliche, yeah." They laugh at F/N's remark.

"Well that was fun...."

"Heh heh.... Yeah...." Both of their cheeks heated up slightly.

"Wanna... Go..... Relax...?"

"S-Sure...." They snicker at their awkwardness and get up. They leave her room and walk to where they had dinner or for Nightninja, "breakfast". It was peaceful and pleasant for them. The Ninjalinos watches in silence but happily.

The master they had served has finally found love and learned so many new things. They were proud and happy. So in order to not ruin it, the ninja servants did not bother the two and kept their distance.

That was.... until an explosion occurs in the dining area.

========================

Conor's POV
----------------
It was finally Friday as I step out of my house. I start walking toward the School has been great, as well as my friends... Well... Except for F/N obviously since she's missing... Her mother and father reported her missing to the police 2 days ago.

Though, there is no reason to fear! Tonight is the night we go out and save F/N from Nightninja!

. . .

But......

Amaya.....

Hasn't exactly been the same like usual....... Obviously no one with F/N gone or anything.... Well exactly the same... But she still was dragged down, even after my treat. I tried to comfort and have fun with her; which did make her feel better, little-by-little. Even with that, she was still sad.... For some reason though... I can't help it....

I can't help caring for her and protecting her. I just want to stay by her side no matter what. I blush at the thought. It.... It must be because of my crush..... I do have a huge crush on her... She's smart..... Pretty.... Passionate..... Independent, caring and out going.... Brave and willing to do whatever it takes to make things right.... As well as energetic..... I admit, I admire of those traits.

Heh heh.... "CONOR!" I snap out of my thoughts as I turn to see my two friends.

"H-Huh?!?"

"Finally! You snapped out of you deep thought trance." Trance?

"Deep thought trance?"

"Yeah, you've been in your own little world when we saw you and been trying to get back to the real world!"

"What? Really?"

"Yep!"

"Uh-huh. After we saw you, you were just thinking quietly as you made weird expressions." My face heats up in embarrassment.

"I-uh. Do that... Sometimes..." They snicker.

"We noticed, and you were also blushing, which I have to say, looks adorable." I blush deeper. After her remark and seeing my reaction, Amaya and Greg only gives a small laugh.

"Heh heh... heh heh... heh..." I scratch the back of my neck nervously. I look around to see that we were at the bus stop. "Welp, now that's over with, I can't wait for tonight! Tonight is the night we bust into Nightninja's hideout and save F/N!" I smile at Amaya's excitement and happiness. Looks like she's going to have a good day.

🌕Nighttime 🌕
----------------------------------------------

Greg's POV
-----------------
It was time to save F/N from Nightninja and his Ninjalinos!

========================

Gekko's POV
------------------
"Ok! To the Owl Glider! Gekko you'll be flying it and follow yours truly!" Owlette swipes the Pj picture player and presses the owl icon. Looks like Owlette is taking charge tonight and determined. We head up in our elevator to the Owlette's while Owlette goes down to mine. Me and Catboy hops into the flying vehicle and fly out of HQ. Owlette flies in front of us as we pass over the city. "Let's go save F/N!"

"Yeah!"

"Alright! Let's do it!" We fly to the mountain, as we get closer, fog starts to form again; but this time, they were easier to see though. "Owl Eyes!" My teammate yells out and looks around until she finds something and advances in a direction. I follow her.

Out of the whole team, I can fly every vehicle. My Gekko Mobile to the Catcar to the OwlGlider. And not to mention, I can also fly the Lunaboard too when ever we need to team up with or take it from Lunagirl.

So if we ever do something like this but with a specific or non-specific vehicle, me or Catboy would probably be the one driving. "Guys! I see something! I see.... I think... I think that's..... Guys! I think that's it! I see Nightninja's hideout!"

"Really?!?"

"Yeah! Now come on!" Owlette starts flying faster to the direction of the Ninja hideout. I increase the power in the wings and we catch up to her. As the fog clears up, in the distance we say a huge structure built-into the mountain in front of us. "This must be Nightninja's hideout!"

"Yeah! It's gotta be it! It's dark blue and all ninja like! Like..... a temple!"

"If this doesn't say Nightninja over it, then I don't know what does."

"Well Pj masks, let's go!"

"Alright Catboy! Gekko follow me to a safe landing area!" I follow the flying girl until we land on flat, smooth surface that was made of rock. The hood slides back, me and Catboy hop out. We look up and in front of us. There was an amazing view of the mountains, hideout and nature surrounding it. The view is breathtaking....,

I knew things can be beautiful in the dark but I never knew that they could be this beautiful..... "The view is amazing isn't it?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"Definitely..."

"Well let's continue. Just up keep straight and up the mount." Catboy uses his super cat speed while Owlette picks me and flies. We were gonna reach F/N and save her!

• • • • • • • • •
We reach the hideout in a few minutes and my feathered friend set me on a the balcony in front of a large door made of.... fabric...? "Fabric...?"

"Looks like it."

"Wait?!? Oh my gosh this isn't a regular hideout! This is a ninja temple hideout! And that's not fabric, it's tapestry! Oh my god this is so cool!!!" Owlette and I look at him and he calms down.

"My bad... Either way, it's probably locked so punch it down Gekko!"

"You can do it Gekko!"

"Alright! Super Gekko Muscle!" I punch the doors down and see Nightninja and F/N....