The Weekend

Hi, sorry it took so long to finish. It's a long chapter so it took a while. High School is really distracting and I don't have much time anymore. I will still continue writing it but there may be slow updates since I write long chapters which are like 3000 words. My phone now dies at 75% which is not helping me at all. Anyways enjoy. 😊

Ted's P.O.V.

I was stunned at (Y/n)'s response. She feels the same way? Well, that was unexpected. I wonder how long she liked me or if it was triggered by the kiss.

"Hey, s-snap out of it sweetie."
(Y/n) was trying to get my attention as I thought. "You're soaked. Come on, let's g-get inside before we f-freeze." She giggled a bit and tugged on my arm. I hesitantly followed.

We got inside and dried ourselves. (Y/n) went to bed and I fell asleep on the couch, again.

**time skip**

"Poke, poke, poke, poke." Chris happily murmured. I groaned and rolled off of the couch. Chris continued to poke me. "Stop." He finally walked off. (Y/n) knelt down beside me and played with my hand. I looked up at her and sat up. "Good morning, sleepy h-head." She greeted. I hummed in reply. (Y/n) got up and walked over to the kitchen.

"What d-do you want for b-breakfast?" I shrugged. "Whatever you're having." I stood up, (Y/n)'s doona still draped over my shoulders. "Weren't you cold last night?" I asked. "Not r-really. I didn't sleep." She replied.

"Boo!" Chris dug his finger into the middle of my back. I jumped, turned around and hissed; bearing my fangs. Chris laughed and walked over to the back door. (Y/n) put breakfast on the table and sat down. I was caught up in thoughts and (Y/n) had to snap her fingers in my ear to get my attention.

"Ted, wake up." She repeated before I finally flashed back to reality. "It's breakfast t-time, sweetie." (Y/n) called out for Aiden and sat down at the table.

"Good m-morning, Aiden." She welcomed. "Morning." He replied. "Breakfast is in the microwave. Is there a-anything you want to watch in p-particular?" (Y/n) asked. I shook my head and continued eating. "Isn't there a King Kong movie that just got put on digital?" Aiden mumbled half to himself, half answering (Y/n)'s question. "Uh.... I c-can't recall it b-but I'll check anyway." She flicked through the movie section and found it. "Aiden, you g-good with this?" He nodded. "Ted, you wanna watch this?" I nodded, still eating. "Cool." (Y/n) downloaded it and started eating, as did Aiden.

"Apparently this wasn't as good as it looked." I remarked. Aiden shrugged. "How do you know?" He asked. "Word get's around." I finished my last bite, washed up my plate, and sat down on the couch. I didn't watch the movie. I just scrolled through my phone the entire time. Chris walked in at one point.

"What's this?" He asked. "Kong Skull Island." I quietly replied, trying not to disturb the silence between us. "What?" I rolled my eyes. "It's a King Kong movie." Chris nodded and finished off the cake in the fridge.

The movie eventually finished. Geez, that was boring. Americans waste so much money on dumb movies. "So.... what was the point of this movie?" Chris asked. "Americans have weird ways of entertaining themselves." I replied. (Y/n) nodded in agreement. "But did anyone see the end of it?" Aiden asked. (Y/n) and I nodded. "Godzilla's roar was heard and there was a cave drawing of him fighting a something headed serpent." (Y/n) didn't seem like she cared and got up to go to her room.

"Welp, I'm officially bored. I'm going to my place." I got up and left.

**time skip**

Buzz buzz. Buzz buzz. I picked up my phone to see that Chris was calling. "What does he want now?" I mumbled to myself. It was 12:47 and I were in the middle of making a sandwich.