1: Not happening buddy

J.H

Chapter 1 - [Not happening buddy]

I sat there, my eyes following the strong wave of movement of bodies as they bobbed up and down in a serial and slow motion. Moving along with the sensual song that played through the loud speakers of the big room, the dj was seen nodding his head to the beat that he was currently mixing songs. It wasn't like the usual kind where you see people trying to be happy and free going type of party.

It was, apparently, a dirty kind of club.

I don't hate them nor like them, but listening to crap and the loud booming noise gives me a bad headache.

They were just terrible.

This wasn't the kind I expected or promised to watch; unfortunately Nate couldn't get anymore stubborn and forced me to follow him to just one time to this stupid club.

I don't drink and dance. I was the pathetic kind that sat at home, drowning myself in music and movies, but 'living a little' as what Nate said, I think he was probably right.

My eyes scanned the club warily as I search for the drunken, stupidly dumb-headed of my best friend through the massive crowd of sweaty bodies and disgusting make out sessions. People just can't keep it down low, they just have to eat each other's face off and it was just...gross.

Guys will be guys, acting like clowns and sex god they are, they will go round testing the waters-which I meant hitting girls that appear to be either slutty, sickeningly showing off too much cleavage or those who look single.

Like me.

I don't how many times I've been asked to go home and have a 'good time', danced, make out or even do shots. Not denying the fact that I hate these guys, they piss me off.

They think they could get the girl satisfy their 'buddy's' hunger and dump them the next morning, stealing their virginity card. Idiots they are.

Couldn't stand any longer, I was soon ready to be suffocated from the warm thick sweaty air that has seemed to increase with the past hour; I decided to get some fresh air.

Stepping out from the club, a cold blast of air hit me and made my hair flew back. I was a little cold by it because it was like ten thousand degrees inside while outside felt like winter, plus I forgot to bring an extra outing clothing to cover my arms up.

"Great, just freaking great." I muttered to myself as I rubbed my arms together in an up and down direction to keep a little heat safe.

A few minutes of standing outside, with me dressing in a dark black sparkling dress that was sleeveless and the length just hitting a few inches above my knee, I can't help but feel a little self conscious of my appearance with the people that happen to walk past me, staring too.

I let out a forced smile when some of them look at me as if they were saying 'Are you alright miss?' and I just gave them the unpromising assurance, but I didn't miss the slight hesitant in their eyes.

Ya, stupid Nate for bringing me here tonight. If I got my hands on him tomorrow, he won't see the next few days of sunshine ever!

"I hate you."

Suddenly, someone called out to me, breaking my train of thoughts of possibilities of getting Nate's head on my morning dish.

"Hello!"

In a distance, a man dressed in dark blue jeans that looked a little too tight on him with a grey shirt that says 'Fuck me' walking to my direction, waving like a maniac.

He appears drunk from the way he walks and it doesn't take a scientist to know he wanted something more than just a 'hello'.

Cocking an eyebrow at him and crossing my hands across my chest, which he has been staring too hard and long on them, I narrowed my eyebrows at his absurd behavior and waited for him to speak.

"What?!" I snapped, clearly irritated with his presence.

As if not noticing my message, he closed the distance between us though I managed to save my personal space by taking a few steps back, he leaned forward and I could smell the disgusting foul of his breath.

"Aww com'on lil' gur'l, wanna go somewhere quiet?" His attempt of seducing me was clearly failing and I had to bit back my lip from hitting him square in the face. What does he take me as? A slut?

Asshole.

"Not happening buddy," I gave him a wink before aiming for his only valuable treasure that all men use during sex.

LostInmyLove ™

Copyright © 2015. JAGRON'S HOPE