Chapter XXIV

"Oh my God!" Hanna said excited.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to dear Hanna, happy birthday to you." They sang to her.

Meanwhile, Ashley came back with cake, where were eighteen candles on it "Wish something." Ashely whispered.

Hanna smiled widely and blowed all eighteen candles. 

"Happy birthday." Emily sang as she went over to her with Aria, Spencer and Alison.

Hanna hugged them all "Thank you guys. I love you so much." Hanna said, while hugging them.

"We love you too." Spencer said, "You have presents on that table." Spencer said, showing her a table with many gifts.

"Thank you again!" Hanna happily said.

"Well ladies, I wanna give my wishes too." Hannas grandma said.

"Granny!" Hanna smiled "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Hanny, I missed you too." She said, hugging her.

"Hey mom, Hanna." Tom said, walking over to them.

"Dad. I'm so happy that you're here." Hanna smiled, hugging him.

"I'm happy too." Tom said, kissing her forehead.

"Can I join you?" Ashley asked.

"Sure." Tom smiled.

Hanna smiled at the sight. Her parents together again. It was like before on her birthday.

"Thank you so much. For the suprise." Hanna said, breaking the silence.

"Oh baby. You should thank Caleb. He made it up. And I just join him with all these people." Ashley said, smiling.

"Yeah, too bad he's not here." Hanna mumled.

"You sure? I think you didn't notice him." Tom said, grinning.

Hannas eyes lit up "Caleb's here?"

"Go look for him." Ashley smirked.

Hanna smiled widely and went towards crowd of people. Then she saw a boy, who was eating cupcakes. Hanna run over to him and put her head on his back, her hands were going around his waist.

Caleb grinned "Hello princess." He says, turning his head a little.

"You are here!" She exclaimed.

"Do you think I was really going to miss your birthday?" Caleb said turning around, look into her eyes.

"Well, I was hoping you're not." Hanna grinned.

"Happy birthday." Caleb whispered as he leaned to kiss her.

Hanna smiled and kissed his lips softly "I missed you." She said after a while.

"I missed you too. But I'm back now and I'm not planning to go anywhere." Caleb smiled.

"Hi." A voice interupted them.

Hanna and Caleb pulled away from each other and Caleb smiled "Han, this is my mom. And mom, this is my girlfriend, Hanna."

"It's so nice to meet you Hanna." Claudia smiled "I know I've been rude to you when we first met, but I was in shock."

"You don't have to explain anything to me. I get it." Hanna smiled "And it's so nice to meet you as well."

"Happy birthday." Claudia said, handing her a bag.

"Thank you but you didn't need to make worries." Hanna smiled, taking a bag from her hands.

"Caleb said that you love shopping and clothes. So, I picked up few things for you. Hope you like it." Claudia smiled.

"Thank you. These are beautiful." Hanna said, opening the bag. She found there shoes and handbag.

"You are totally welcome." Claudia smiled.

Few hours left, and everyone were dancing, laughing and singing. Hanna was sitting on one chair, looking through her presents when two arms sneaked around her waist. Hanna smiled, leaning her head to Calebs shoulder.

"What are you doing here alone?" Caleb asked, kissing her neck.

"I'm just relaxing a little." Hanna whispered.

"Do you like your birthday so far?" 

"Yes. It's awesome. Thank you for the suprise." Hanna said.

"I wanted to give you the best birthday of your life. Like you gave me."

"Well...you succeeded."

"I'm glad." He whispered against her skin.

"But suprises are not over yet." Caleb smirked.

"What do you mean?" Hanna asked confused.

"Soon, we're going to diseppear." 

"Caleb. We can't leave everyone here."

"We can. My mom is going to sleep in your house, I talked to your mom. And we are free tonight"

"Where are we going?" Hanna asked, grinning.

"Suprise. And we're going right now." Caleb said, taking her hand and lead her to the door.

They walked quietly to the park, to the swings. When they got there, there were candles and flowers. And on the ground, was blanket with some food.

"Tought you'll be hungry." Caleb said, smiling.

"It's perfect." Hanna said, sitting on the blanket.

They ate something, and now they're just laying on the blanket and talking.

"I can't wait for us to move from here, but I'm gonna miss this place." Hanna said.

"Yeah me too. Anyway, on the weekend, we can go to New York. You can go see our new apartment." 

"I would love to. Thank you so much." Hanna whispered.

"Why are you thanking me princess?"

"You didn't have to go to New York. You could go where you wanted to."

"Well...I'm going where I wanted to go." He smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you more." Caleb said, leaning for a kiss.

They make out a little, but soon Hanna needed to breate, so she pulled away "Babe, we shoud stop, we are in the park."

"Time for another suprise." Caleb grinned and take her hand.

They cleaned the candles and flowers and went to his car. He drove them to one hotel. When they get into their room, on the bed were roses. Hanna smiled at him and they started kissing again.

Soon, their clotes were off, and they made love, showing each other how much they are in love.