Chapter 20

Sunhee's POV

"What am I going to do?" I said, in between sniffles. "I'm sorry....there is only a way to stop all this, and that is dying." He replied, mumbling a little.

"N-no!" I said, shaking my head furiously, "Please don't....if you did, I'll die with you!" I exclaimed, now crying even more.

"Lets not think about it anymore." He whispered, cupping my cheeks in his hands, and asking me to stop crying.

He wiped my tears away, and lay me on the bed, next to him. We were now facing each other, our faces inches apart, I could feel his hot breath against mine, which made me feel save.

I smiled a little and he giggled, "you finally stopped crying." "Jungkook, can we cuddle?" He nodded his head, before moving closer,and cuddling me.

I could feel his heart beating. I touched his chest, and snuggled in more.

Time skip

I woke up before Jungkook did, and I quietly went out of the room.

I went into the kitchen and started making breakfast.

After 30 minutes, I was done. I settled it down on the table, and went into Jungkook's room again, before shaking him.

Why isn'the waking up?  I started to panic, "Jungkook,  please wake up,  please!" I kept on shaking him, but he didn't wake up.

"Why aren't you waking up?" I was now a crying mess, I couldn't stop.

I quickly went to the table and took my phone, before calling the ambulance. 

Time skip

When I saw Jungkook's lifeless body, I felt weak and scared of what was going to happen to him.

Will he be okay? What if he is in a coma, will he forget me? What should I do?

I kept on questioning myself.

Then, the doctor came out of the room, "how is he? Is he okay? What happened to him, why is he like that? Why-"

"Calm down, he is okay, it's just that..." "what?" "When we checked what was wrong with him, we found that he was hit on the head, by someone, so now, he is okay."

My eyes widened in shock. Who could It be that hit him? Why him?

I started to cry, and the doctor looked lost, he was panicking?

"Please don't cry." He said, taking of his mask, revealing Suga?

"It's you!" "W-what did I do?" "weren't you the one that served us?" "Y-yes..." "isn't yor name, Suga?" "How did you know my name?" Cause Jungkook told me."

oh wait, jungkook, is he okay?

I rushed in the room, to see an awake Jungkook.

"Jungkook! You're awake!" I went to him and hugged him.

"Who are you?" His voice seemed frightened. I stopped hugging him, and looked at him, witn teary eyes.

"You don't know who I am?" "Yea, who are you?" "I-I'm your girlfriend, Sunhee." I said, sobbing away. "don't cry please?" I just shook my head, my whole body felt weak.

I was about to run out of the room, when suddenly, Jungkook's hand wrap around my wrist and he pulled me onto the bed with him.

"It was just a prank." He said, laughing away. I felt so foolish, so I covered my face, which was now red with embarrassment.

"Who hit you?" "u-urr." "Who?" I looked at him, not crying anymore.

"It's me."

Me and Jungkook turned around at the same time.

"N-no, it was me , I hit myself!" What is going on here?

"Wait, I'm confused." The stranger took of his mask, revealing Taehyung.

"What do you want!" "I want you." I shook my head, in disbelief. "After hitting him, no!" He looked down sadly, before smirking.

Taehyung's POV

It's okay if you don't want me, but too bad, you will be with me, soon.

Thanks for rwading this, appreciated, hope you guys enjoyed this chap, please vote, thx ^~^