Fading light-Part 3

Authors note: My laptop doesn't work so well anymore making it quite hard to upload more parts. It's not that I can't write them but it's hard to upload them. Sorry about that but I'll still try my best! I enjoy writing this after all ^u^. So if I'm not that active it's not that I'm dead, just means that my laptop is a bitch again T-T. Anyway thanks for reading! <3                                    ~Your friendly neighbour Pikachu

_____________________________________________________________

Just Toby

Masky woke up to the feeling of a little body holding on to him. If it wasn't for its skinniness, twitching and fluffy hair he might have thought it was Hoodie, but it wasn't. It was quite depressing how lost all hope was, none of it was left. Nothing was warmer than Hoodie's softening hugs, every second that he wasn't with his companion he missed the feeling. What he was feeling now was an attempt on comfort from a person he didn't expect. At the time he honestly didn't care, he needed something to calm his sorrow even if it was only for a short time. Masky just needed a break, he just needed a moment without stress or worries. Just a moment where he didn't feel like he was choking, just a short time where he could breathe.

"I can't take it anymore".

A short memory flashed through Masky's head. It was a sentence said in his voice, a gloomy sentence he apparently said yesterday. Amnesia wasn't a very convenient thing. The fluffy haired boy continued to snuggle in Masky's chest, making an effort to comfort him. The man he was snuggling slowly opened his brown eyes. He rubbed them because his vision was blurry. As he regained his eyesight, he looked down at the teenager cuddling him.Toby did the same and stared into his senior's eyes, he seemed happier than him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" The man screamed before falling out of his bed landing on his tail. He looked up at Toby in shock, progressing the situation. He was at a loss, trying to sort things out.

"What are you doing in my bed!?" He yelled angrier than intended.

The teen raised an eyebrow, giving Tim a look of confusion.

"You don't remember?"

He sat up more, looking down at the man on the floor. His gaze fell on the wall when he clicked his tongue. He watched as Masky brushed himself off and leant against the wall he was staring at.

"I'm guessing amnesia?"

Masky shrugged and turned his gaze from Toby followed by a sigh

"You asked me to do so."

The sentence instantly made Masky look at him.

"I did...what?" He said in disbelief.

Toby hesitated, struggling to find the right words. He knew how difficult it was for Masky to ask for other peoples help because he thinks it makes him look weak. He does not want to hurt his senior's feelings, but he has to open his eyes!

"No seriously, and I didn't mind it or anything."

"You were scared" He explained carefully.

"Bullshit!" Was his reaction as he turned away.

Toby jumped at his co-worker's reaction. Masky didn't do anything to him, but it somehow still hurt him.

"No you were, Masky"

The man just shook his head.

"You were crying and shivering!"

Fading lightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें