xxvii

(edited 7.23.17)

jack;
i pull back up to the house and slam the car door shut. as i walk in the door, i hear voices coming from the living room. "but, yeah. i think i'm over this whole jack situation. aaron makes me so much happier." i hear a female voice say. it's rose, i can tell. i can finally talk to her.

aaron?

as in asshole from subway aaron?

"now hold on a fucking minute." i say as i walk out into the living room, meeting eyes with rose. god, she's still as beautiful as i remember. this deal might be harder to do than i thought it would. "you're with that asshole from subway?" i yell as i walk towards the group. rose just rolls her eyes and stands up to walk away. "don't you fucking walk away from me right now, rose." i say and grab onto her forearm. she turns to look at me, her eyes widened in fear. my eyes soften right as someone clears their throats and i turn towards the noise. there stands a man, aged 2o at least, and standing at about 6'2. i give him a confused look right before his hand connects with my right cheek. my face immediately inflames with pain, blood rushing to my ears in anger. i throw a punch back at him, hitting his lip since he's much taller than me. the tall man spits blood onto our tile floor before looking at me, shaking his head, and walking out the door. "charlie wait, come here." rose demands as she grabs the mans hand and leading him into the kitchen. i follow them into the kitchen angrily, rolling my eyes as i pass the boys. "what the fuck, jack?" she says quietly as she wets a paper towel and sits on the island. "what do you mean 'what the fuck, jack?' this fucker just punched me and here you are defending him!" i say back, raising my voice a bit. she rolls her eyes and begins dabbing the wet towel on charlie's lip, blood seeping onto the paper towel. "i think you deserved it. and this 'fucker' is my brother you asshat. so of course i'm going to defend him." she tries to say calmly, but almost failing. i step towards her, so i'm right next to charlie. the angry tension between all of us flows thickly through the air. "dude, back away." charlie says sternly as he puts his arm out in front of me to block me from rose as she starts finishing up. i roll my eyes and walk off, charlie soon following behind me and out the front door. "bye guys, i'll text you all later." i hear rose sigh before walking towards the door. i had just started up the stairs when she opens it. "wait, rose." i say and walk towards her. she had stopped, her hand set on the handle of the open door. "are you really with aaron?" i ask, my eyes sad. "why would it matter to you?" she folds her arms. "just answer the fucking question." rose just nods her head, looking down. "no. no i'm not. we just needed to intrigue you." she says. "but i still don't see why you should care. i don't fucking belong to you." i roll my eyes. my heart falls to my stomach. "what do you have to say now? huh? are you gonna call me a hoe again? a slut? a fat ugly bitch? what is it this time, jack? what do you have to say?" her voice cracks multiple times in those sentences, her eyes are brimmed with tears. i can see her heart physically in pain. and let me tell you, the sound of when someone's voice cracks right before they're about to cry is the saddest sound ever. and so i just stand there, looking into her saddened blue eyes. she scoffs before walking out the door and closing it. "i-i'm sorry." i whisper. "i'm so so sorry."

this is for those of you who were dying to read the fight (apathylucas)😂 also because i most likely won't be updating this story until saturday or sunday since i'm starting school on friday and have to prepare.

ya'll should hmu on them social medias :) all of them are sxfiarxin (twitter, instagram, snapchat, younow). also you should follow @jacks.noodles on instagram :)
~ sof