New beginning

"And there" I murmured as I finished stitching up an unconscious Boris in his original form. I sighed as I began my way upstairs pulling on my gloves and transforming into my human form as I went. I straightened out my uniform as I closed the door labeled basement. I moved some of my straight waistlength (is that how you spell it XD) black hair behind my ear. My maroon colored eyes glancing at my brother Bendy who was waiting for me with my bag for school in his half form. As I walked towards him he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"So Cidny, how'd it go?" he asked.

"I just finished and he was passed out the entire time I was working on him, so I'd say pretty good" I answered.

"I see you're wearing pants instead of the normal girls uniform" he said. I gave him a look that said really? "Yeah, I know you don't like like wearing skirts or dresses in your human form." He put his hands up in surrender. There was silence for a moment.

"I have to go to to school" I said and we began towards the front door. "Bye Bendy" I said .Then in a much louder voice "bye everyone."

"Good luck."

I hugged Bendy and closed the door behind me. I listened to music on my way to school.

Please remember to

Vote

Comment

And

Share

Ok so I'm leaving it at that until someone actually starts reading the book. I'm sorry if it is s**t so far.