" I'm straight! I'm straight! I'm straight!" Jinyoung said to himself, stepping outside for a bit of fresh air.

"You sure about that?" Someone said, coming up from behind him. Jinyoung turned around to meet eyes with the man. 'It's him' jinyoung thought

"Oh, sorry. I'm Yugyeom, Kim Yugyeom. The guy who d-"

"I know who you are for gods sake" Jinyoung said, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion of himself.

"Slow there, tiger. From what you whispered to yourself I'm guessing you're Jinyoung?" Jinyoung felt his cheeks become red again.

"I- y- yeah. Park Jinyoung..."

"Aw you're cute. Don't worry about it. If you're not so sure why're you at a GAY bar?"

"I got dragged by my friend.."

'So he's the guy Jaebum was talking about. Makes sense.' Yugyeom thought to himself, everything making so much sense in his head.

"Aah okay, wanna you know... go in? Get to know each other more?" Yugyeom asked

"I... don't know, the music's hurting my head"

"Ah that's fine, I've got a dressing room. Most sounds don't go through there."

Jinyoung thought for a bit, not completely sure if he should go with the man or not.

"Cmon, I don't bite" Yugyeom added, seeing the questionable look on the mans face.

"Okay.. sure"

"After you, baby" Yugyeom offered, Jinyoung choking on pure air for a second at the sudden nickname.

"100% don't bite. Not yet at least" yugyeom said to no one in particular, smirking to himself as he got a couple of looks from people around him. Giving a wink and seeing their hearts flutter before walking in with an even bigger smirk.

He caught up with Jinyoung, showing him to his dressing room.

"So, how do you want to do this?" Yugyeom asked

"I- do what?"

"Stop with the nonsense, baby boy" Yugyeom said, giving jinyoung a look before pushing him to the wall

"I know what you want" Yugyeom adds, watching Jinyoungs breath hitch before connecting his lips to the older's