Chapter One

Instagram

❤ 19,768 💬 12,345

19,768 💬 12,345

@BeaEspinosa: When y'all free, I need to schedule the next live stream.
_____________________________________

@username: Bea, you're so pretty.

@Sabrinaismyname: We needa hang out soon, I miss you.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at Sabrina's comment.

'You don't miss me, you miss Matt,' I thought to myself, but it's true. Most if my 'friends' only hang out with me because of my brother. When they come over, it's all about Matt. The only person I know that doesn't only hang out with me because of Matt, is Nash. Yes, Nash as in Nash Grier.

He's another reason why people hang out with me, or at least try to. I'm pretty good friends with Hayes too, but I'm closer to Nash.

No, I don't like him. I see him as another older brother. Him and Matt are both very protective of me. So many people ask how great it is to be Matt's sister.

Truth be told, sometimes I wish I wasn't. I know, it's horrible to say. But I hate living in Matt's shadow.

"Bea!" Matt yelled from downstairs. I walked out of my room, down to where Matt was.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Someone's on the phone for you, it's important." Matt said, handing the home phone to me.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Hello, my name is Bart. I heard your song 'Yes Girl' on YouTube, and I was wondering is you would like to join MagCon?" Bart asked. My eyes widened and I gassed.

"Yes!" I enthusiastically yelled.

Bart let out a chuckle at my childish behavior. "Okay, our touring begins the 5th." Bart said. I nodded, even though he couldn't see me.

"Okay." I said, Bart hung up as I turned to Matt. He had a smile on his face.

"Okay, you already know Nash, so you're gonna meet the rest of the guys." Matt said, I nodded, rub nine upstairs to pack for the tour. I grabbed my song book, pens, shoes, and a bunch of outfits.

After I finished packing, I decided to tease my fans.

Instagram

@BeaEspinosa: Chapter One: Blue coming out soon, be ready for it. The first of three. 💙💙

❤ 156, 097 💬 13, 865

I smiled, knowing my fans were excited was a lot to me. I can't wait to drop the album, I hope they love it.

A message from my 'friend' stopped me in my tracks. I sighed, pulling up iMessage.

Bailey: Hey, can I come over?

Bea: I'm packing.

Bailey: For what?

Bea: Magcon.

I shut my phone off, not wanting to text her anymore. I heard the front door open and close. Curiosity got the best if me, so I went downstairs to see Matt, Nash, and some other boy I didn't know. He had brown hair with a bandanna over it.

"Hey, Bea!" Nash greeted, a smile on his face.

"Hey." I replied, the boy I didn't know gave me a smirk.

"Matt, is she your girlfriend?" Bandanna man teased.

"No, she's my little sister. She's joining MagCon." Matt answered.

"Oh, she's hot." Bandanna man said, looking me up and down. I got uncomfortable and Nash quickly noticed.

"Bea, this is Taylor Cannif. Taylor, thus us Bea Espinosa." Nash introduced us. "Bea, the rest of the guys are on their way."

"Okay, I'll just go to my room, I wouldn't want to be a bother." I said, turning around to go to my room.

"You can hang out with us." Matt said, smiling at. The thing I lived about Matt, was that he wanted me to hang out with him. We're really close, we've been like that as long as I can remember.

"Okay, can we order pizza?" I asked. Matt just nodded and turned the TV on.

A little later there was a knock on the door. Nash opened it and three other boys walked in.

(Cameron's POV)

Glinsky, Carter, and I were on our way to Matt's house. Matt and Nash wanted us to meet someone, a girl. I think she's Matt's sister. Carter was driving, I got on my phone and opened Instagram. A picture of a really pretty girl with brown hair, brown eyes, and flowers all over her face and neck popped up on my insta.

Not gonna lie, she was really pretty. Absolutely beautiful. I started drooling a bit and Glinsky seemed to notice.

"What are you staring at?" Glinsky asked, I showed him the picture of the girl. "That's Matt's younger sister."

"Really?" I asked, looking back at the picture.

"Her name is Beatrice, but everyone calls her Bea. She's a singer too, she's great at it." Gilnsky told me, pulling up one of her songs. It was called 'Yes Girl'. It was really good.

We eventually pulled up at Matt's house, I suddenly got all nervous. What if Bea doesn't like me?

'Why am I thinking like this?' I asked myself. Me, Carter, and Glinsky walked up to Matt's door step, then we knocked. Nash answered the door as I looked over to the couch. There she was. Bea was sitting right there.

Wassup ma dudes? I hope y'all liked the first chapter of my Cameron Dallas fanfiction. I'll probably update again today, don't know when yet.