135;

Rosie;

I watched as the jet started making it's way down the runway, waving as they pulled off. Martin and Louis were on their way to Switzerland for a skiing trip with Oliver Heldens and some of his friends. I turned back to face Menno who was sending me a small smile, before opening the car door for me. I hopped in and strapped up getting ready for the short drive back to our hotel.

The remainder of us (Menno, Aubrey, Watse, RJ, Merel and Me) decided to stay in Ibiza and enjoy a little more sunshine as well as the countless festivals that were on everyday.

We made it back to the hotel and I made my way up to my room. I changed into a white summer dress with a denim jacket over the top, putting a light amount of makeup on. I made my way to the lounge area past Menno, Merel and RJ who were lounging on the couches to the kitchen.

"Cocktails anyone?" I asked as I made my way past them.

"Yes please" they chimed in response.

I pulled out all the alcohol and mixers before making 4 cocktails and garnishing them with some lemon, strawberries and mint leaves. Menno came into the kitchen and helped me bring the drinks out to the balcony area where they had moved too. We sat down in front of the most breathtaking view. Honestly it was incredibly, the sun was setting causing the sky to glow a faint pink colour, we sat out here for a few hours occasionally going back inside to get more drinks.

We were hitting Ushuaïa tonight for Kygo and David Guetta.  There was light chatter going around the four of us, but we weren't to committed to an intense conversation. My phone buzzed from the table, I glanced down to see Martijn had sent me a message.

Martijn Garristen
Received at 9:25 pm
Just landed babe, super cold here. Do envy you right now in the heat. Have fun tonight x

I smiled as I read over the text.

Roselie James
Sent at 9:27 pm
Wish you were here, but enjoy your trip! I'll text you later tonight xx

I sent the message back to him, before placing my phone in my pocket. Merel stood up while checking the time.

"We better get out there crew, otherwise we're going to Miss Kygo's opener and we definitely don't want to do that!" She said, causing a small laugh to fall from my lips.

She stood up and grabbed her bag before linking her fingers with RJ as they started making there way down to the stage area. Menno and me followed them, I linked my arm around Menno's arm as we walked.

"How's it going with that girl? What's here name?" I paused for a moment as we continued walking. "Oh yeah, Meredith or something?"

"We broke it off, we just weren't that into each other. I guess she just wasn't the right one for me, you know!" He replied as we approached the VIP entrance to the stage. We showed our wrist bands and muttered a small thank you as they let us through.

"That's shit but I do know what you mean, you'll know when you find that one person" I smiled up at him.

"Is that how you feel with Martijn?" He asked as we walked over to the drinks line, I dropped my arm from his.

"I guess so, I definitely feel something different when I'm with him. It just feels right, like he's the guy I'm meant to be with. Everything is supper natural with him, nothing is forced" I muttered as a smile crept its way into my face thinking about Martijn.

We grabbed some drinks and made our way over to Merel and RJ who were dancing away, I stood next to Merel and danced with her, spinning her around sometimes as we danced to the music Kygo was playing in the back ground. I sent Martijn a few snapchats of our night as we continued dancing.

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining through the curtains and the flapped around in the light sea breeze. I groaned as I rolled over and grabbed my phone seeing a missed call from Sara and a few texts. I looked at the time and saw it was 2 pm, shit I had over slept way too much. I scrolled through the notifications on my lock screen and saw a few messages telling me to check Instagram. I furrowed my eyebrows and unlocked my phone before going into Instagram. Immediately my mentions blew up.

garrixnz mentioned you in charelleschriek photo
rosieandsara mentioned you in charelleschriek photo
charellefans mentioned you in charelleschriek photo

I opened the photo and saw it was a photo of her and Martijn sitting on a ski lift chair. I shot up into a sitting position and looked down at the caption. 

charelleschriek: Reunited with my Marty, feels so good

charelleschriek: Reunited with my Marty, feels so good. Love a good skiing trip. 💗💘
tagged: martingarrix

I could feel the confusion and anger rise as I continued to look at the photo. This had to be a joke.

I screenshot the photo and opened up a new message to Martijn.

Roselie James
Sent at 2:06 pm
Care to explain this one to me?
Picture file attached
read

I saw the three dots appear to show that he was trying almost instantly.

Martijn Garristen
Received at 2:06 pm
I can explain.

I shook my head as my hands begun to shake a little, I had a weird feeling at the bottom of my stomach about the reply he sent me. 'I can explain'  was there something other than the fact he was with her that needed to be explained? Why was he with her in the first place?

Questions were running through my mind as my phone buzzed beside me, Martijn's name lit up over the screen. I let my body fall back on to the soft fabric as my phone continued to buzz in my hand. I let the thought run around my mind as I lay there looking at the ceiling not wanting to answer my phone.