AUTHOR'S NOTE

I can't believe we've reached the end of another story! It feels like just yesterday I was writing the thank you note at the end of Treachery Queen at 2:30AM in the morning (and I see nothing has changed, it being 2:32AM while I type this.)

In usual fashion though, I have to thank you all so much for reading, because without your excited comments and your reactions after each chapter goes up, it just wouldn't be the same and I'd be far less motivated to write - the only reason I manage to create consistently is because of the support! 

I'll keep this note short because you already probably know how much I *heart emoji* you all, so let's skip ahead to what everyone is waiting to hear about: Book Number Three! With a cover that may or may not change if I find a better image that isn't so mono-coloured, I present to you, the third instalment of the Treachery Queen series: Triumph Reign

Because it is so early, there is yet to be a synopsis or a potential release date. However, the story has already been created for you to add to your libraries, so either click the external link or find it on my profile! There are also already two sneak peek quotes up, so make sure to check those out for your little glimpse at what the coming plot may be! 

While I'm here, I'll do a little plug: my next project I'm working on is These Violent Delights, so while you're waiting for Triumph Reign to drop, I'd love it if you come aboard this new series I'm super excited for - it's got all the bloodshed, plot twists, romance, and usual deadliness of my stories:

That is all then! Thank you so much for reading and following Vengeance Throne, for voting and taking the time for comment (y'all extreme commenters know who you are, I *super heart emoji* you). I'm excited to bring you the next instalment of Pasiphae of Eo's adventure when Triumph Reign releases ;)