Chapter 15

Ocean's P.O.V

"Aww, look at them!"

"We should probably wake them up."

"Obviously, we're here now."

"But they're so cute."

"Quick get a picture."

I open my eyes slowly, huh? The other Twilight Blood girls are in front of me, along with the other boys from The Vamps. They're all smirking. For a minute i'm confused. But then i realize that my head is resting on Brad's shoulder. Quickly i sit up trying to hide my blush. I glance at Brad and he opens his eyes sleepily, "Hey." I grin, "Hey." I laugh a little, "I think we're here." We both get out of our seats and join the others as we head off the plane. Then we collect our luggage, before waiting in the airport for a car to come and take us to the hotel.

*Time skip*

We're finally at the hotel and have checked into our rooms. Connor and Portia wanted to share a room but management won't let them. So instead Portia is sharing with Britney and Connor is sharing with Brad. I'm sharing with Emma and Tristan is sharing with James. Me and Emma have just unpacked and she smirks, "So you and Brad eh?" I laugh at this, "Haha, as if. We're just friends. Anyway what about you and James. You two have been getting pretty close lately." Emma blushes and i smirk, "So you do like him then. I knew it!" After a while of teasing each other, i flop down on my bed. Ughh, jet lag. Speaking of Jet, she came with me. She goes everywhere with me. Thankfully this hotel allows dogs. Jet flops down beside me. "You tired too, girl?" I say petting her. Time for some sleep.

When i wake up, i find that it's morning now. I guess we did arrive in the evening. Either way we don't do much, we just lay around trying to recover from the jet lag. We do eventually head downstairs for breakfast. Some of the others are there. But Portia, Connor and Brad are not up. As i take a sip of tea, Brad walks in and sits with us. Connor and Portia don't join us till we're nearly finished. We all kinda lounge in our rooms for most of the day. We have a concert tomorrow night.

The eight of us gather in one room and sing together. And just goofing around. We're starting to get our energy back. After a while me and the girls head to the spa. Apparently Emma booked for the four of us to go. Soon we're laying back in recliners in spa gowns, with seaweed facial masks with cucumbers over our eyes. We're having foot and shoulder massages, along with a manicure and a pedicure. It's so relaxing. Then I smirk.

"So, girls..." I say and the others turn there heads. "Thoughts on our first flight?" We all then laugh. "You mean aside from that air hostess that was trying it on with like every male on the flight? Yeah it was fun." Britney says. Emma chimes in, "Yeah it would've been better without her... but it was alright. But seriously the jet lag is insane." Portia then snorts, "Tell me about it. I'm so tired!" I ponder for a moment, "Do you think Jet's okay. I don't like leaving her in our room but... the spa is a no dog zone." Portia grins, "Don't worry, I bet she's having a good time. The boys will probably be keeping an eye on her." Emma nods, "Yeah, now come one, what's going on with you and Brad, Ocean?" To this I roll my eyes and laugh. "As I said, we're friends. Just friends! Anyways I totally see Emma and James getting together soon." Portia and Britney smirk, "Oh yeah, totally."

Our face masks have been washed off and the rest of our spa session is complete. We get changed and head back upstairs to find the boys. Instead we find Joe. He sighs, "The boys went to get something to eat. They're in the restaurant. Brad has Jet. Since they have a section in there where dogs are allowed, he decided to bring her with them. We all head back downstairs and into the restaurant. We quickly find the area where dogs can go. We see the four boys sat at the table, with Jet running around. As soon as she sees me she runs at me. "Hey girl, those boys treating you alright?" I say petting her. She stays by my side as we sit with the boys. Connor has his arm around Portia and James is flirting with Emma. But we all do chat together after we've all ordered our food. Brad's having a coughing fit. After a while he stops but I look at him concerned. "Are you okay?" I ask and he nods, "Yeah, it's just a small cough, that's all. I'm fine." But he starts coughing again so I hand him a glass of water. Slowly he takes a sip and smiles gratefully. Our food arrives and we tuck in. Jet gets a bowl of food too. As we continue to chat and eat, I cannot focus on the conversation. My attention is on Brad. He really doesn't look too good.

After we've eaten we head upstairs to our rooms. We're chatting together and then we decide to head down to the pool. So us girls get into our swimwear and wrap cover ups around ourselves. We're on our way down to the pool when we run into the boys...well three of them. "Where's Brad?" I ask and James shakes his head, "He said he wasn't feeling too good. So he's resting in his room. It's probably just the jet lag."

I shrug it off and we head into the pool. We mess around for a while, splashing each other and racing. Jet jumps in splashing us all. She doggy paddles in the pool. But after a while, I get out of the pool and head up to my room. Once I'm changed I begin drying my hair. But I can hear coughing. A lot of coughing. I head next door to Brad and Connor's room and tap on the door. I wait and then tap again. "Brad? Are you okay?" After a few minutes the door slowly opens. Brad stands there, barely, covering his mouth as he coughs. "You look awful!" I say as I walk in and help him to his bed. He sits on it and grimaces, "I feel awful." Gently I place a hand to his head, "You're burning up. Hang on I'm going to call Joe."

He lays back on his bed as I whip out my phone and ring Joe.

Joe- Hey Ocean, what can I do for you?

O- It's Brad, I think we should call a doctor out. He looks awful.

J- Okay I'll see what I can do, you're sure it's not just Jet lag?

O - No Joe! He's definitely ill.

J- Okay! Okay! I'll call a doctor.

O-Good. Okay bye.

I turn to Brad as I hang up. "A doctor should be here soon." I keep him company as we wait. Soon there is a knock at the door. I open I and Joe walks in with the doctor. After the doctor examines him and Brad's described all his symptoms, the doctor turns to me and joe. "He appears to have tonsillitis. I have written out a prescription for some antibiotics. But he should rest and have limited contact with people, just in case. It should clear up in a week or so. But you must finish the course of antibiotics."

After the doctor has gone, Joe turns to me, "I'm going to pick up the antibiotics but someone needs to look after him, he seems really weak." I nod, "Yeah, tonsillitis does that to you. I should know, I've had it before. Mine got so bad I had to have them removed so I'm in no danger of catching it." Joe turns to me, "You've had it before? Anyway, who will look after him? You all need to prepare for tour and that."

I smile,

"I will."