~"Welcome Back Chat Noir." (A Night over Part 4.)~

•••• BELL TO AFTER SCHOOL ••••

Adam caught up to Marinette talking to Alya, but Alya was walking away already.  Adam put his arm around Marinette's shoulders.   Marinette was shook.

"So Cutie.  Where do you wanna meet  for this project?"  Adam Asked, his hand still on Marinette's shoulder.

"Away from my house or yours.  We can meet at the park tomorrow."  Marinette said, removing his arm from her shoulders.  

"Alrighty Sugar Pumpkin."  Adam said, entering his car.  

Meanwhile, Adrien saw everything.  In rage, he ran into a dark alley.

"Plagg.  CLAWS OUT!"

Marinette would sigh,  heading home.  "Hi Mama and Papa."  Marinette said.  "Hi sweetie, how was school?"  Sabine asked.  "It was fine Ma.  I am heading to my room to do my homework."  Marinette said, walking up to her room.

Marinette walked up the stairs, opening the trap door, jumping onto her couch.

"I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND.  WHY ARE THESE RANDOM BOYS COMING?"  Marinette screamed into her pillow.  

"I don't know.  But you should calm down.  You have to meet Adam at the park again remember?  So you should know how to get comfortable.  But not in that way."  Tikki said.  

"I can understand."  Marinette got up,  heading to her desk to start a little on the project.  

A few hours into the night, Marinette got some work done, but she fell asleep.  Tikki was sleeping on her head, until she heard a knock.  Chat was on her balcony, knocking if he could come in. Tikki went into her little bag,  hiding.  Chat open the latch,  seeing his princess asleep.  

"Good night beautiful."  Chat said, taking a blanket and placing it on Marinette.  Chat kissed her head, heading for the latch until he heard,  "Welcome back Chat Noir." Marinette said, looking at Chat.  Chat was blushing, looking back to see Marinette looking at him with a blanket covering her shoulders. Chat would hug Marinette, smiling.  "You should head to bed princess. It's 12 AM." Chat said.  "But you woke me up." Marinette said.  

Marinette laughed, taking out a box from underneath her desk. She would take the box, opening it to find all of the dolls they were playing with before.  

• • • • • TO BE CONTINUED... • • • • • 

  AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Hi guys! it's mee once again.  I really had a great time writing the 4th part to The Night Over! Well, I am not going to be that active because of school, so if I ever have free time during school, I would love to work on part 5! If you guys are interested on being an editor for making stories with me, just PM me!  That's all, and thank you for reading!  And remember, Stay Miraculous! 

_ThatPanda_ ~ 8 - 20 - 17