Levi x Eren

While I was writing this I had the Attack on Titan opening song playing in my head :D <3

I really hope you guys like this :)
This is a one shot
Please u guys vote and comment a lot so I know if these are good ;)
---------------------------------------------

Erens POV

There's never just a morning were I can just wake up and go outside. No my morning consist of getting ready to kill the Titans who keep trying to invade our walls.

Today was mine and Levi's turn to kill them. We got in positions on the wall and Levi toke off first on his maneuver gear. I jumped off the wall, biting my hand I turned into my Titan. I hit the ground hard take out two Titans that we're waiting for me at the bottom. Looking up I see another Titan coming towards me I brought up my fist to punch him but I stopped when I saw Levi slice his blades into the Titans neck like it was butter.

"Come On Eren Catch Up!!!!" yelled Levi as he sliced another Titans neck.

I looked around seeing all the Titans get closer I punched at the first one that got close enough to me.

Levi POV

Turning around I see Eren's Titan ripped the other Titans apart. I back ahead I see a Titan come into view I hooked my maneuver gear near its neck I zoom closer and slice it's neck open like it was butter. Taking a big chuck out of the Titans neck and spine.

Taking out a couple more Titans I got to the top of the wall. And sat down listening to all the Titans even Eren's Titan yelling as he tears them apart one by one arms and sometimes heads fly into the air.

I got up as I see Eren's Titan go down taking the last Titan around him down to.

Jumping off the building I got my maneuver gear too connected to some of the builds towards Eren's Titan. I land on the back near the neck were I made a cut. Just far enough down to get to Eren I moved the skin and reached in and grabbed him tearing the muscle of the Titan from his skin. He opened his eyes for a moment to smile at me and fall asleep. I could tell it was hard to control a Titan with how much he slept after each use.

I put him on my back and we toke of, as we moved threw the air to the top of the wall were I strode moments before. I placed him on the ground and toke off my maneuver gear. Placing it to the side I walked over and sat beside him watching him sleep was really the only peace I ever get. His chest moving up and down as he sleep.

About a hour later he woke up with a big stretch like a cat. I looked away before he noticed I was watching him I hear him yawning and some clicks from his bones.

"Is our turn over for today?" looking back at him I shook my head yes. "Dang alright see ya Levi," get up he grabbed his maneuver gear and put it on. Looking away from him once again I expected to hear his maneuver gear but I didn't turn to him again he was giving me a weird look, "what Eren??" "Are u ok? You seem to be acting weird," he got closer but I got up and grabbed my maneuver gear putting it on I toke off to base.

Erens POV

What just happen? Looking at him as he flies through the air he looks so sad. Ug I'm gonna figure out what's wrong with him some how.

I got back to base landing Mikasa came and hugged me in her tight python grip. "Eren your late everyone was worried we thought something happen to you." "I'm good Mikasa but do u know where Levi is?" escaping her grip she gave me this really confused face. "Yeah he's in his cabin like always," point to it she smiled. "Thanks Mikasa," petting her head I slipped out of my maneuver gear and walked to Levi's cabin.