Once Upon A Time

"Only if we had relatives..." Abdullah started.
Right. Only if they had relatives, they would not have to worry about the money problem.
Grandpa had died two years ago in a tornado that took seven months to end. Uncle Irshad was eaten by a tremendous gorilla who invaded his house a week ago. Aunt Amina had died in a car crash with a rhymosaurus. Aunty Sumaiya was crushed down the Giant Peach that held James Henry Trotter and his insect fellows.
"Yeah. What do we do now?" Ayaan, who was lying on the sofa, added.
Zain shook his head hard. "What do you mean? We can do nothing and nothing at all. From where will we bring sixty-five lakhs!"
Abdullah faced the floor. He missed Mom and Dad terribly. It had already been four days since those kidnappers kidnapped them....

Dad had started off with this lie that he had bought an Air Conditioner that cost sixty five lakh. So the Greed-Grabbers had kidnapped Dad and Mom and their still alive Aunts and Uncles to punish them. And to set them free, they had to pay sixty five lakhs. The whole town had turned against them because they said they won't help a liar family.
Well, this was embarrassing.

Now, they all sat in Abdullah's lounge, grieved.
Taha nibbled his nails.
Ayaan was almost asleep.
Zain stared at the T.V advertisement.
Saad just stared.
Abdullah continuously knocked on the table.

The advertisement change.
"Hey there Listeners! You have a wonderful chance to earn a HUNDRED LAKH! Don't let it go,
all you have to do is...-"

Who cared about what to do? A hundred lakh! That's what they wanted, right?