1. Sick Day

I don't own Hetalia.

Pairing: USUK.

-----------------------------------------------

The meeting was in full swing, and 'full swing' obviously meant chaos. Everyone was arguing, mind perhaps those like Japan- Kiku Honda- who preferred to stay out of disputes. That is except two certain nations, the ones who'd usually be taking part in the largest arguments in the room, America- or Alfred F. Jones, the F. being essential- and England- Arthur Kirkland. America was busy staring at England, who was busy staring his piece of paper, gradually inching closer to it, nose practically brushing the sheet.

"What the bloody Hell did I just write?" England whispered, barely heard by America over the raucous that was the meeting- even Germany, Ludwig Beilschmidt(?), was taking part and not calming down the place so you knew it was bad.

America got up and walked over to help England decipher whatever he had written, but when he got there he found the the Brit's handwriting was perfect and not at all scribbled.

"What do you mean, dude? Your handwriting is, like, totally perfect!" Alfred exclaimed, resting a hand on England's shoulder.

England narrowed his eyes at the paper a bit longer before giving up. He didn't understand why he had written in Chinese characters, and more importantly, how America could read them.

"What do you mean, America? That one looks like a goldfish." He replied, pointing to a place on the page where no ink was even present.

America raised one of his eyebrows, but decided not the judge or question the irritable Englishman, "Whatever dude." He muttered, shrugging and walking away.

During this conversation the other fighting countries had settled down a bit. As everyone sat down, some muttering, some still arguing while others sat in complete silence with either a pout of a triumphant face on- namely France and Switzerland. As the meeting carried on America paid more attention to England. The man looked confused, he suddenly had the look of remembrance on his face. America wondered why until-

"Ah, that's it! I forgot to feed Flying Mint Bunny," England began to gather his items as he yelled this, causing many countries to turn their heads in a questioning and curious manner.

Suddenly, England stood up and sprinted out of the room, everyone stared at the door looking confused, before a loud crash was heard along with an angry sounding 'Fuck!'.

America got up, sighing, when he realised no-one else was going to help England. As he walked out the room he heard confused murmurs from his friends. He stopped in the doorway, startled by the scene that stood before him. In his daze, England had dropped all of his papers and ran into a filing cabinet. He was now lying in the middle of scattered, crinkled sheets with a confused look on his face- while holding his head which he had seemingly rammed into the upturned filing cabinet. His suit jacket was halfway up his torso and his hair was messier than usual. America sighed and went over to him. England looked up, confused,

"Alfred? I appear to have lost the battle against The Filing Cabinet Kingdom." England said matter-of-factly.

Alfred just picked Arthur up, bridal style, and walked down the hallway to the exit, unaware of Kiku peeking his head out of the door with his camera and an oncoming nosebleed from Witnessing one of his OTPs.

-----------------------------------------------

Alfred sat Arthur down on his doorstep.