Cuddling

(Two and a half Weeks)

It had been two weeks. Three weeks since their string of test dates, and two entire weeks of dating. It didn't sound like a long time, but any moment with Pete could feel like an eternity- in a good way, Patrick swears.

So now they lay on Andy and Joe's couch, the owners of the house somewhere out, probably doing something stupid (more likely Joe doing something stupid and Andy sarcastically saying he'll try to stop him, but just record him instead), which left Pete and Patrick home alone.

So far Pete had kissed Patrick's cheek a number of times, resulting in a red faced Patrick Stump, hiding his face in his sleeve embarrassed, while making muffled 'gaaah' noises. Patrick was at the end of the couch by Pete's feet, and Pete was flipping through channels, laying on his back with one hand behind his head.

Patrick looked over at him every once in a while, hoping Pete'll catch him staring and smile at him, because he needed to see that smile right now.

"Hey Pete?"

"Yeah 'Trick?" Pete responded, not looking over at his boyfriend (Patrick still felt something turn upside down when he remembers he's Pete's boyfriend).

"Can I like," he started, unsure of how to say it. "Can I lay on you?"

Well that caught Pete's attention.
The tattooed man looked over at Patrick quickly, almost questioningly, and Patrick started to think he said something wrong, when Pete finally spoke up, "Yeah, 'course," with a small smile and an inviting pat on his chest.

Patrick nodded, smiling softly in return.

Okay, now how does he go about this. Patrick decided the best option would probably be to just do it. So he did, crawling over the couch and doing his best not to squash his boyfriend.

He laid down over him, one leg between Pete's and one laying off the edge, and his hands tucked under the tan boy's sides.

Pete looked at him smiling, "You can lay down babe, you're not going to squish me," he encouraged, and Patrick nodded wearily, letting his weight slowly set itself on Pete's body as he laid down. When Pete took a deep breath in, Patrick quickly propped himself up again, "Oh god, I'm so sorry are you alright?"

Pete chuckled. "It wasn't you, I was just breathing, chill out. Lay back down," he cooed, and Patrick believed him, nodding and laying back down.

Pete let his boyfriend lay back down on him. It kind of hurt his heart when he saw Patrick thinking he was going to hurt him, or knowing Patrick thought he was bigger than he was - when he really wasn't. He weighed just about as much as Pete did, and Pete was stronger than him. He could lift Patrick with out a sweat, and he could certainly have him lay on his chest with out being squashed like Patrick thought he would.

Pete smiled, finding a channel as quickly as he could, resting one hand on the small of Patrick's back and the other on Patrick's head, stroking his soft hair.

They were asleep by the time Joe and Andy got home, and you better believe those two got their picture's taken.