Chapter 1-Determination✨

Why...
Why can't I shake this feeling?

Frisk P.O.V
I jolted up from my bed, and found myself covered in sweat. I wiped some off my brow. 'Another Dream' I thought. Ever since the barrier broke and the monsters were allowed back into the surface world, I'd been having the same reccuring dream. Blood, blood everywhere. I shook my head. "I need to find someway to get my mind off of this" i said quietly to myself as i rose from the bed.

After getting up I had decided to take a walk, so i put on a plain white shirt with a purple jacket over it. I also had gotten on some loose jeans, with some boots on. I crept downstairs making sure not to wake anyone, then slowly opened the door. As i was doing so, a voice rang through my head, and sent chills down my spine.

"Where you going, kiddo?" It was Sans, and I knew Sans enough to know whether or not he's being serious. He was most definitly serious. I decided to tell the truth "I had a bad dream, so i thought i'd clear my head by taking a walk". I heard him sigh "Alright, but make sure your back before Tori wakes up, because if you're not, she'll have my head, literally."

With that said i walked out, after making sure to lock the door behind me.

5 minutes Later

After walking down to the crosswalk near our house and back 5 times, I had come to the conclusion that it wasn't helping. I need something to occupy myself with, and it had only been 5 minutes so the Sun was far from rising. That's when i remembered something

      Flashback

3rd P.O.V
It was right before Frisk had gone up to the surface with the other monsters, and he had decided to do one more route along the entire underground. As he was nearing the array of yellow flowers that had cushioned his fall from Mt.Ebott, he saw something that caught him off guard.

It was none other than the heir to the throne as Monster King, Asriel Dreemur.

Frisk, although slighty surprised, and somewhat scared, approached the Monster. Asriel Had looked at Frisk, before turning his attention back to the flowers "Don't you have anything better to do?" His voice was meek. As Frisk drew closer, he spoke again. "I'm going to become a flower again, and afterwards i'm going to try and kill you again, so i suggest you leave before that hapoens..."

Frisk replied "Listen, Fl-Asriel. Your parents miss you, and the entire underground was downtraught after your death, so could you at least come see them?" Asriel Laughed "Then i'll be even MORE tempted to come back." Frisk nodded. "Ok, but one day, i'm going to come back, and when i do do i'll drag you outta here by the roots" He then turned around and walked away, after cathing one last glimpse of the monster prince.

Flashback Over

Frisk P.O.V
By the time I had finished recalling the event, I was in the forest before the beggining of Mt. Ebott. I had began walking up, and not long later i had reached the hole where I fell into the underground.

I had jumped down, griping the side of the hole as i slid. As i reached near the bottom I let my grip loosen, I then fell, but landed on my feet perfectly.

I started walking through a large purple door with the familiar sign of the monster prochecy on it. As i reached the other side there was a lone patch of grass with a golden flower in the middle, though it hadn't noticed my pressence yet.

I took a step closer, and the flower immediately jolted it's head to look at me. "Why are you here, don't you have anything better to do?" Those familiar words caused me to stop in my tracks. "If you're going to try bringing me to the surface, it won't work. I can't feel anything anymore, so if you take me back i'll just end up trying to kill you all."

I felt sympathy for the poor being before me. Besides that I felt Determination. "You're still going to try bringing me back, aren't you? Man...You Really ARE an idiot.

Battle Commence

My SOUL began to glow it's bright red, as very recognizable white pellets surronded me in a circle.

They Hit. 13 Hp

Again.  6 HP

One More Time. 1 HP

Another group surronded me, but they were further apart to the point that i could barely escape through an opening they created. Flowey spoke "Why....why can't i bring myself to fight you?" His eyes began to droop, as his evil smile became a frown

He looked...confused. He attacked again, and I escaped through the gaps. SAVE. "Just...Just leave me alone" He said, his voice wavering. This time he attacked with circles of blue and orange pellets. I dodged them. SAVE. "Why are you doing this to me?" He let his head fall downwards.

This time, instead of attacking, all of the pellets he threw at me healed me.SAVE. "How...how is this even possible, I don't have a soul I shouldn't be able to feel..." He attacked again, and I dodged.SAVE. "When I absorbed everyone's SOULS...I hadn't felt thoose emotions in ages. They all loved you." "Even now, I can still remember all of thoose feelings. I can't muster any intent ot hurt you like this... Fine, i'll go to the surface with you, even if i'm stuck as a flower. Just...don't tell them who i really am"

Battle End

The regular fight sequence had stopped, and Flowey just looked at me "So, are we leaving or not?"

15 Minutes Later

I was walking along the sidewalk, carrying flowey in a pot I bought form a flower store on the way here. Eventually the house came into veiw, and as I walked towards it, I covered my eyes from the glare of the sun.........

Oh No.......

I began to run as fast as my legs could carry me, and Flowey began to yell "HEY, WHAT'S WITH YOU!" I didn't awnser. I got to the front door, pulling the key that unlocked it from underneath the mat. I opened the door, hoping she wasn't there, but as fate would have it

She Was

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Welp, that's it for this one,and i kid you not when i say it took me a WEEK to finish it. Anyways I'll be starting the action and story stuff in Ch.3

Until Next Time ☺