filming the tv show

I was sitting down in the backyard feeding the baby waiting for Alyssa to come. It felt like she was taking years to come.
.............
So it was after 5 and she finally showed up she said hi to everyone and then met me in the back

Girl I think I know why you want me to come here today. Okay so Is it about the whole(whispers)niakay thing on Instagram.

Yeah girl and I just don't know what to think. It's like I want to believe nova I really do but In the back of my mind I'm thinking what if that's his baby

I don't think nova would have a baby on you. We both know still till this day nia is in love with nova and will do anything to get back with him.

I know but damn she just won't let me be happy with my life. No matter how much I try to escape her she finds herself right back in my life

You know I used to be cool with her on the tour but she do petty shit that gets on my nerves and we're not cool like that anymore when I seen that picture on Instagram that just annoyed the shit out of me cuz it's like why you keep messing with dee and I know she's doing it out of spite to get back at you trust me I know that's not Nova's baby

To be honest I don't know what to think and that baby looks exactly like Nova but I'm not going to stress myself out about it and I pray to God this is not his baby because I will flip the fuck out.

Yeah I hope so too but I got to go I got to go get elianna and kailanna from my mom's house I love you see you later kiss the baby for me

Okay bye love you too I'll probably call you tomorrow we could probably go get our nails done.

Okay just text me or something to let me know
...............
(Next morning)
So today is the day that the camera crew is coming to film our TV show and I'm excited to let the world know what I have been doing ever since the rap game and I can't wait until everybody sees it. But I'm not excited to have Nia on our show because she's irrelevant to me but the contract said whoever was on tour with Jermaine Dupri has to be on the show which was irritating because every time nia is around it's always a bad vibe.
....................
(Dees confessional)
Hey y'all the last time you seen me a lot has changed since then. Y'all seen tbe crazy side when I was fifteen and now 21 so a lot has changed in those six years I have one year old daughter and six months pregnant with my second daughter and I'm engaged to the one and only Nova (puts hand up to show everyone her ring). We bought a house together and as of right now you can say I'm living lavish LOL but one thing that I did do is put my rapping career to the side because I started having kids but when I drop this baby trust me you're going to hear a lot more of deetranada so don't think adolescent swim was the only album you'll be hearing from me cuz it's not just hold on a little longer people LOL.
................................
(Niakay confessional)
Hey y'all it's the one and only the Dutchess and I'm back and a lot has changed in the last 6 years I took my rapping career to a whole nother level and I got my own record label called D.D.I.P ( diamonds dipped in pink). And I got a precious son name Malachi and everyone wants to know ever since I post that picture up on Instagram and hashtag Nova's baby everyone wants to know is it Nova's baby so I'm just going to put it out there to the world yes it's Nova's baby and deetranada doesn't know and when she finds out she's going to be really mad and to be honest I don't care Nova came onto me I left him alone six years ago he can't leave me now because we have a kid together. And to be honest I'm not with the drama anymore I'm 21 I don't have time to worry about any drama I got my rapping career to worry about and that's all.
.......................
(Missmulatto)
Hi everyone I'm back Miss Mulatto AKA Alyssa and a lot has changed in six years for me.  I am now 24 and I have twin daughters and if you guys are wondering yes me and Bandit  are still together we're actually married we've been married for 2 years now and I can say pretty much my life is good yes I put rapping aside because I want to focus on family but my rapping career doesn't end here I have a surprise for you guys I'm coming out with two albums at one time and I'm done what will the beef as far as me and lyric I could care less about that bitch but she hasn't said anything to me in the last 6 years I haven't said nothing to her and I think the beef between us is done. People was writing me on Twitter asking me what I thought about the picture Nia Kay posted and to be honest I think it's pretty pathetic you want to paint this picture like you're a good person but really you're the evil one like why do you keep messing with dee  she doesn't even have the time or energy for you and I think is pretty stupid and I hope Nova did not cheat on Dee with nia and had a baby on her I just really hope he didn't.
.....................
Later on that day the guys met up at the bar it was Nova Bandit ji AKA The Prince of New York key and Roscoe.

Bandit: bro so you know what I'm going to ask you I was on the gram the other day scrolling and I seen nia with that baby you know what I'm going to ask you right.

Roscoe: yeah bro what's up with that I seen that too you know I were here right we need to ask you what's up

Ji: yo bro we need to know we have bro code just tell us if it's your baby or not

Nova: alright damn y'all  really want to know okay so I'm going to say it the whole world got to know anyway cuz we filming right well the truth is I don't know if it's my baby the test results didn't come in yet.

Roscoe: damn bro you better hope that's not too baby cuz if it is you messed up big-time

Nova: Roscoe please don't remind me and excuse me ma'am I need another shot