Chapter 19: Vacation

Here is an update my readers. I hope you like this chapter. Nothing more to say, Chapter 19! Enjoy!

===========================

John's POV

I know Nikki is sad about loosing a baby in the same day she found out she had it. She just doesn't show it and I am not going to force her.

Today we are going on our vacation and I plan on asking the big question. I hope she says yes. I couldn't take her rejecting my proposal.

I got both of our suit cases and got out my clothes. "Babe, where is my shampoo?" Nikki yelled from the bathroom. "Its on the top shelf" I yelled back.

I started putting my clothes in my suit case. Nikki came in and did the same. I put our bags for the door. "Ready babe?" I asked as she came down the stairs. "Yep" She said with a smile. We locked the house and got in the car and drove to the airport.

XXX

We finally sat in our seats and relaxed. Me and Nikki fell into a deep slumber as the plane took off.

About 2 and a half hours later, Nikki woke me up. "Babe, we are here" She said with a smile. "Ok," I said. I got up and walked off the plane. 

We then made our way to luggage claim and of course a fan noticed us.... well Nikki.

"Your Nikki Bella" He yelled. "Hi" Nikki said with a smile. "Can i get a picture?" He asked. "Sure" She said. I watched closely as his wands were very close to her ass.

They pulled away and she turned around to walk away but the guy smacked her on the ass. I got mad and so did Nikki.

She turned around and smacked the guy. He just laughed and touched her boobs. Nikki then kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He laughed again and kissed her.

I ran over and pulled the guy off of her and punched him. He started fighting back and it turned into an all out brawl. The security pulled me off and the guy had a black eye, busted lip, and what it looked like, a broken nose.

They escorted me and Nikki out while they gave the guy medical help. That will teach him not to mess with my girl.

Later That Day

Nikki's POV

We made it to our hotel room. I put my bags down. "So babe, what do you want to do?" I asked as he laid on the bed. "Babe, we are going out to have dinner on this nice restaurant that is on the beach boardwalk.. So get ready" He said.

I nodded and went to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and washed up. I got out and dried off. I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out.

"Shower is all yours" I said. He walked towards me. "Drop the towel" He said jokingly with a wink. "John!" I exclaimed with a giggled and playfully hit his chest. He then kissed me and I kissed back. He tongue shot out against my bottom lip begging for entrance and I parted my lips. Our tongues wrestled for power. We then parted for air. He then gave me a smirk and went into the rest room and I started getting ready.

At The Restaurant

John's POV

We walked hands in hand into the restaurant and went to a private table and sat down. The waiter came and asked for our orders and drinks. We gave her our orders and she wrote them down and left.

"Thanks so much for this vacation" Nikki said. "No problem" I said with a smile. "I love that we have such a good relationship" She said. "I know. It helps since we both work at the same place" I said.

20 minutes later, our food came and we ate. It was good food and the sun was setting. It was a beautiful setting and it shone through the window. It was now or never.

"Nicole, close your eyes for a second" I said with a smirk. She closed her eyes. I got out  the ring and got on one knee.

"Open" I said and she opened them. He eyes almost fell out from shock. She started tearing up.

"Nicole, I love you with all my heart. We have been through ups and downs but I want to spend my life with you. You make me feel complete and you make me happy. You have made my life better and you mean the world to Me and I wouldn't change that no matter what. Nicole Garcia, will you make me the luckiest man on Earth and marry me?"

===========================

Hope you guys like this chapter!

So John fought a stranger?

Will The Guy Tell The Cops?

John proposed!

Will Nikki say yes?

Vote!

Comment!

-WWEFANFIC12