62.

He laughed and shook his head, dropping the cigar and stepping on it.

"Bitch I'm 26. I don't plan on dying for another fifty years." He reached in his back pocket.

I pulled my gun out my purse since no one else was here to witness the scene.

"Lemme just read this to you. Then you can do whatever you want. Ight?" He pulled a crumbled piece of paper out his pocket. I kept the gun on his forehead but decided to let him read.

"Dear Brianna, this is real hard for me to do. Real damn hard." He read the beginning of the letter that he had given me before he left Atlanta for California. "I'm just gonna get to the point. I love you. I've never loved anyone but I know it's love because every time I'm around you, I feel nervous. I know it's white and corny, but it's true my girl." He continued reading while tears fell down my face.

"How did you get that?" I asked, not wanting him to read the rest. He looked up from the letter and stared at me.

"Your mom gave it to me a few weeks ago." He shrugged. I put the gun to his hard chest and wiped my eyes.

"Sucks you're gonna have to go out this way Kiari. I really loved you." I looked into his red eyes. "You were my first love, believe it or not."

"It does suck. Can I get a kiss before I head out?" He made it seem like he was leaving for a couple hours. Did this nigga not know he was about to die?

"Sure Kiari." I kept the gun to his stomach and pecked his lips. After I pulled away, he put his hands on my cheeks and kissed me again. I pushed him off and pointed the gun at his chest.

"I'm sorry Kiari." I said as I pulled the trigger. He fell back with a hard thud.