AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

MERLIN'S BEARD

OH MY GODS

WHAT IS HAPPENING

SUDDENLY THERE ARE 1.06 K VIEWS ON THIS BOOK!! I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS CELEBRATING 250 IN MARCH😭😭

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE

TELL NEWT, PETER PARKER, SCORPIUS MALFOY, TOBIAS EATON, JEM CARSTAIRS, ALEC LIGHTWOOD, AND ALL MY OTHER FICTIONAL BOYFRIENDS I LOVE THEM EVEN THOUGH ONE IS DEAD AND ONE IS GAY

*dies*

This is going to be a longer chapter, so pick through what you want. I'd recommend reading the bold text because that's most important. I am going to be serious now🙃

You guys have no idea how much this means to me, seriously. I haven't updated since last month and suddenly

WarWoman
LifeIsWhatHappened
Animal_Saver
potatoninja0w0
Iluv2edgedSword
simonef3115
SnowCheetah2468
UndrEstimatedSarcasm
NightFuryGirl12

You guys blew up my notifications and I am insanely grateful, thank you so so so so much!!!! (I am really sorry if I missed anyone, I scrolled through my notifications to see who voted/commented but they only go back to April 9th of 2017...)

I am going to try to update more, the continuous support has given me inspiration to create art! But, it might not be as often because I am taking more time with my creations (I was looking back on some of my previous posts in this book... *CRINGE*) and I want my work to be more quality versus quantity... In other words I won't be updating just to update.

I love you guys so much!!! Thanks again!

Hey would ya look at that there is some artwork displayed all the way down here. Guess what I decided to draw for you loyal readers??????

 Guess what I decided to draw for you loyal readers??????

THAT'S RIGHT

A PAIR OF HANDS

YOU ARE WELCOME

I KNOW YOU'RE PROBABLY THINKING I PUT LITTLE EFFORT INTO THIS BUT LET ME TELL YOU IT TOOK ME ALL DAY TO DECIDE WHAT TO DRAW AND MAKE IT LOOK DECENT. JUST FOR YOU. *drops pencil instead of mic* *frantically picks it up again after realizing the probably broken up lead inside* *swears wizard swears*

Art tip:
Don't drop your pencil instead of your mic. It breaks up the lead and is really annoying to sharpen afterwards. Only true artists will understand.