Le Tag!/Update!

Tagged by MasterHand4444
(BTW I'm -_Mr_F_- for good. Heh!)

Anyways.... Shall we begin?

1. Describe yourself as you would in a fanfic.

He quietly walked down the street, hands stuffed in his pockets as he looked at the world ahead. If you see him, and know him, he's recognizable. After all, he always wears that Star Wars Hoodie and of course, His Gravity Falls Dipper Hat. He has dark medium hair, which is usually messy and behind his small black-framed glasses, lies brown, caring eyes....

That's the best I got XD.

2. Do you have a ritual Before/during/after you write?
I mean if you count rereading the part for any grammar, spelling and punctuation issues. Of course, sometimes I miss stuff.....

3. Which Fan fiction was your favorite to write?
I'd have to say.... Startopia. Why? Well, it combined two of my many favorite things Star Fox and Zootopia. It was honestly fun to write as well. Although, reading it now... I found out I screwed up.

4. Authors you admire?

Well...

R.L Stine- I grew up with this guy. Classic Horror books with small yet effective twists.

The Author of the Bone series- I honestly forgot the authors name! Ugh! But you know what I mean right? The little white creatures who got kicked out of their town and have the adventure of their lives? It's AMAZING.

Jeff Kinney- I absolutely LOVE the Diary of A Wimpy Kid series. It's a take on how I feel about school and video games... Heh!

5. If you concentrated, how many words do you think you can write?

Ugh...um... I dunno.

Maybe 1000? I usually just write until I get to a dramatic part...because I love building suspense.

6. What was your first fanfic pairing and plot?

SFATP aka Star Fox And The Paradoxes.
Pairing- uh...Star Fox
Plot- Star Fox has to go back to Dinosaur Planet to investigate strange rifts. But, thanks to Slippy's invention, they get rocketed back in time. Fox must relive retrieving the spellstones and saving Krystal.

Yep. That's that. NEXT!

7. Inspiration, Time or Motivation?

I focus more on Motivation. Usually if I just can't find the will to continue with a story, I scrap it or leave it so I can try to revive it later.

8. Why do you write?
Haha! Great question!

I write because I've always loved it. I once wrote a story about my friends and I exploring a haunted house. Although, one of them didn't like it cuz....I kind of made them the coward of the group....WHOOPS! Later on, My writing improved and now I'm here! Heh..