Chapter 4

(Elena's P.O.V)
"Xavier...what are you doing?" She asked with a scared voice. She saw him holding a knife to his stomach. He didn't respond, he just kept looking at the knife that was gripped tightly in his hands. "Please, talk to me" Elena begged "what are you doing?"

Xavier finally responded but not making eye contact with the girl "he was right" he began "there's a reason to everything. Everyone does things for a reason, right?" Elena was too scared to respond and too scared to reply and say the wrong thing. She stayed silent, walking towards Xavier "why? Why did they do it?!"

Before Elena knew it, Xavier slit his neck "No!" She screamed, running towards Xavier.
_________
"Elena? Elena!" Xavier called out, waving his hand in her face. Elena looked around and saw that they were in the infirmary and that Xavier was standing up, Blake standing next to him. Blake grinned, helping Elena off her chair "hey, are you okay you kinda went into space. Have you reached Mars yet?" Blake slightly laughed.

Elena smiled and shaked her head "I'm sorry..." She then looked at Xavier "just a day dream...that's all. So what are we doing and why is this boy out of his bed?!" Blake tilted his head "I guess you weren't listening. Xavier wants to check himself out, the nurse said he just has to be careful"

"Oh yeah okay..." They all walked out of the infirmary together, Blake being in front of the Xavier and Elena. Xavier looked at Elena, scanning her "What happened to you back there?" He asked. Elena didn't want to look into his eyes "A day dream, like I said. It's nothing to worry about" she giggled. I wish it was just an ordinary day dream, but no...it seemed all so real.
(Xavier's P.O.V)
Xavier closed the book shut and threw it on the ground "why are you making me read this trash?" He asked, rolling his eyes at Elena. The girl raised an eyebrow "It's not trash, and I bet you didn't even read at least two pages!"

"I didn't" he said without a problem "because it was boring. Have you not payed attention to anything I said?" Elena sighed and grabbed the book off the ground "the nurse said take it easy so, take it easy" Xavier nods and lays his head back on the couch "I know what the girl in the uniform said. But books, really Elena?"

"I'm sorry that I don't know any other activities you could do!"

This would be so much easier if she knew what I was. My capabilities. My strength. I'm perfectly fine, can't you see that women?!

Xavier stood up and stripped off his shirt. He felt Elena staring and when he turned to look at her, he could see her lips parted. His lips curved up into a smirk "throw a dollar and I'll throw in a lap dance" he joked.

Elena shook her head "What are you doing?" She asked, still staring at Xavier. She was scared when he grabbed some scissors "Xavier seriously, what the hell are you doing?" Xavier ignored her as he cut the bandage off. Elena immediately stood up to her feet and ran to Xavier "Hey, what the hell?!"

"Elena I'm fine! Don't you see that?! Stop being so annoying and let me do what I want!" He folded his hands and grinned as he made the face of a five year old "I'm a big kid now mama"

Elena rolled her eyes "you have stitches that can rip at any moment!" Xavier smirked, unfolding his hands "I look forward to it, princess" he winked, slipping his shirt back on. Xavier then grabbed his jacket and started to walk towards the door. Elena caught up with him as she reached out to grab his arm "wait where are you going?"

"Relax, I'm just gonna go grab a bite at one of campus cafe's" Elena sighed and grabbed her sun glasses "I'm going with you" she stated. Xavier nodded and shrugged "doesn't bother me, you better walk fast I'm starving my ass off"
___________
Xavier took a bite of his pizza and enjoyed every last bit of it. He couldn't remember the last time he had pizza. Elena laughed, cuffing her hand over her mouth. Xavier swallows his food and raised his eyebrow "what are you laughing at?" Elena lifted his hand away from her mouth and took a quick sip of her lemonade "You"