I Has Been Tagged :3

Gee, Thanks alexDAMNer_DAMNilton
U tagged meh.

So, the tag is 13 things You need to know about your author.

Well, here we go! Please don't run away...

1:
I have a bad habit of picking my lips. I shredded them today. I do it when I am nervous, or reading a Really good Fanfiction. 😂 *cough* *cough* FLOWERFELL...

2:
(Rant- Very sensitive info)
When I had recently moved to a new state, my crappy-ass new doctor thought it was a great idea to tell me I was going to die. She said my weight was dangerously low.
(I was 48lbs, in 5th Grade.)
She said that if I caught the flu I could potentially be hospitalized for an extended period of time. Since then my weight has been a serious insecurity, on the opposite end of the spectrum where most people are insecure. People say that they wish they were this skinny. I had to drink special proscribed milk shakes to gain weight.

3:
Still on the weight topic.
I am Hypoglycemic.
My metabolism digests everything I eat at an incredible rate. That is one of the reasons why I have issues gaining weight.

4:
My love life is all over the place. The only boy I have ever really liked turned me down. The rest was elementary school drama. Ya. I was allowed to "date" at a young age. I am happy I was though, because a learned a few lessons before middle school drama started. I am comfortably single. Right now my love life consists of pun loving video game characters.

5:
And possibly girls. Not sure ont that one. But, I don't think so right now?

6:
I don't leave the house that much. If you knock on my door, there is a 95% chance that I won't have pants on. So
C A L L
F I R S T.

7:
I am a vegetarian. You won't offend me.
BUT FOR GOD'S SAKE! THAT
I S.
N O T.
W H Y.
I.
A M.
S K I N N Y ! ! ! !

"You need to eat meat!"
"How are you even alive?"
"Where do you get protein?"
"Oooh! That's why you're so skinny!"
"Wow, you are really smol"

(I need to add a chapter on my diet in my me book 😂)

8:
I watched My Little Pony and until 6th grade, and Barbie movies until 7th. 😂

9:
I bite my fork when I put it in my mouth. It annoys the crap out of my brother.

10:
I have a full family. Mom, dad, brother, and crazy-ass relatives. I have a pretty good life,  it that doesn't necessarily mean I don't understand insecurity. Maybe not depression, at least not completely, but insecurity has a home in my soul.

11:
I am not as innocent as I look
                         ~
Push me and I will snap. Take a look in my brain, and you may see morbid, violent, or dirty thoughts.

12:
My name is Catherine, I love Undertale, and my favourite candy is a Kit Kat. That is the origin of my username.

13:
I write Fanfiction to escape from the real world. A world where you can't have a skeleton as your boyfriend. A world where you can't just do anything with only determination. A world where people aren't as nice as monsters. A world where very few recognize the real monster in each other.

Alright, the feels train of deep thoughts has come to a stop. Here are my tags:

Kawaiicalicochan

The_Mangle_1

CupcakeSimpai

endflame

UndyneTheUndying08

BunchOfBananas

_fransfics_

Nova4Star

The_many_Of_us

I_AmTrash

Rainbow_Sans

RachieAndrews

sweetlemonsandlimes

There you all go! Weird af facts about me!

-KitKat