Chapter 8

Since it is already around 7 P.M. when we leave the fashion house, Rey decides to go to the club directly. It is lucky that I had already done some touch ups of my makeup in the bathroom at the fashion house or else I would have had one of my famous fits.

My clothes already make me look smoking hot, so that is definitely not a problem. Yes, I know what I just said, but seriously modesty is just not my thing anymore. We arrive at the club and notice of line guys waiting outside by the bouncer.

If there is something I'm good at that is getting into clubs without waiting in line, now it is time to see if my talent worked in London or not. Rey and I make our way to the bouncer and I bite onto my bottom lip in a very seductive manner, batting my eyelashes a bit. The bouncer smiles and lets me in, while Rey's eyes grow wide in shock. The bouncer stops Rey from following me inside so he quickly says to the bouncer, "I'm with her!" I nearly laugh hearing that. Rey catches up with me asking, "How the heck Kriya?" I smirk at him replying, "You're welcome Rey!" I proudly walk off towards the bar, while noticing Rey is still standing there shocked over viewing all that just occurred. I have no doubt Rey had no problems getting into clubs in India since he is quite popular; however, he doesn't have that luxury in London. I love having that edge over Rey, it is without a doubt very entertaining for me.

I quickly get myself a martini, while Rey walks over to join me. He turns to the bartender and gets a beer for himself. He sits down scanning the crowd, his eyes purposefully lingering over the women. He gives me side-glances, which don't go unnoticed by me. I snort while taking a careless sip out of my martini. As I eat the olive from my drink, I watch as Rey goes over to a woman to ask her for a dance. Our eyes connect for a second and then I roll my eyes, which eventually land on the man standing in front of me.

 Our eyes connect for a second and then I roll my eyes, which eventually land on the man standing in front of me

If I am to describe him in one word it would definitely be hot. He is Indian too that much is obvious along with a gorgeous head of hair and a dashing smile. He is definitely in the same league as Rey, meaning he's perfect to play out my plan. I smile, twirling my hair and walk with him towards the dance floor. I pass by Rey giving him a brief glance. He stiffens immediately as he sees me with another man. Honestly, did he think I would sit at the bar and watch him all night? Seriously is Rey blind, just look at me? I grin like a fool knowing he is boiling in anger as I dance with this cutie.