3

" I don't wanna! " Hannah whined when she heard her mom tell her to wake up she'll be late for her first day of school. The other siblings were already up and ready to go. They were waiting for their lazy older sister to get up since she would be driving them to school. Now don't get this wrong, Hannah was smart, she didn't need to read books to grasp a concept and this was one advantage she had in her life. Back at her previous school, she was known for either sleeping in class or skipping classes. Her siblings though had their academic problems, for example, Harlem was good at everything else except maths and C.J had a problem with history so what they did is help each other with their problems.
Finally, Hannah did wake up, prepare and eat breakfast before they were off to school. Of course getting their schedules was the first thing to do which meant meeting their new principal too. She was nice.
Harlem hugged his siblings good bye and walked away to his first class which was English... Yaaay. The next one to leave was C.J and she apparently was excited and eager to attend math lesson. After about five minutes of waiting for her schedule, Hannah finally got it and the principal was just full of praises for her. She even offered to walk Hannah to her first class which was also maths. On the way, they met one young man by the name Issa.
" Issa come please. I want you to meet your competition Hannah who is also interested in art by the way... Please show her to her class and also around school will you?  Thank you darling." the principal told the Issa guy with an admirable smile on her face. Are they related perhaps? Hannah wondered. Her wondering was cut short when Issa guy turned to leave and Hannah guessed she had to follow him.  She said her thank yous to the principal and followed her guide.
While walking, Issa didn't utter a word to her and since she doesn't know how to make friends, she just kept to herself and followed him around like a lost puppy. They finally got to her class. Phew thank God like how long have we been walking.
" Thank you Issa..."
" Whatever... and don't call me that, my name is Trent." he murmured with annoyance evident in his tone.
" Okay..." Hannah trailed off and before she could say anything else, he was already gone. She just sighed and knocked on the door and was allowed to enter. The teacher told her to introduce herself and after that she was told to take a sit.
As she was making her way to her sit, her eyes met the most beautiful ones she'd ever seen in her seventeen years of life. She couldn't stop staring to the point where she almost fell but caught herself before she did. When she looked at the boy again he had a smirk on his face that showed that he noticed she noticed him.
The rest of the class was uninteresting since she knew everything about trigonometry. She just stared at the beautiful boy and promised herself she was going to introduce herself after the class. Hannah even day dreamt about them marrying and living in a yacht while traveling the world. When she got to the point they were going to have kids, the bell rang disrupting her day dream. What a shame😞😞😞