Hold on Loosely (part 2)

Zack: that was.. AMAZING!

Tomika: better than the gig we were gonna play!

Summer: best show ever!

Lawrence: I dented that person's hood!

Freddy: yeah.. awesome..

Tomika: what's with the sad smolder?

Mr.finn: for a guy who couldn't wait to rock out, you seem pretty down. Oh, I know what'll cheer you up. A bite of my churro. It's flat because I sat on it. Also warm. For the same reason... *freddy drops churro*

Freddy: look, I didn't wanna tell y'all this but, my mom's making us move to Miami.

Everyone: what?

Freddy: so that was my last gig with the band..

Mr. Finn: this stinks!

Tomika: oh great! I'm still mad and now I have to pee! (A/N I'm writing out the theme song, I always jam out to it XD)

Tomika: stop telling me to read between the lines

Everyone: it all adds up to one thing.

Freddy: 5.4.3.2.1

Tomika: if you think you're gonna lose your cool, well sometimes you gotta break the rules. Hey show me what you know, give it up for rock and roll, 'cause we ain't gonna stop. If you're feeling like you're being schooled. There's an answer right in front of you. Hey! Show me what you know, give it up for rock and roll 'cause we ain't gonna stop. Hey!

Everyone: are you ready to rock? (A/N *claps*)

Mr. Finn: nothing like the open road to make a guy feel free.

Tomika: get your stupid gas cage fixed!

Mr. Finn: sorry guys, but once we get over this hill, there's only 3 more hills.

Summer: ughhhhhhhh

(A/N they all are pushing Mr. Finn's van)

Summer: Mr. Finn, why don't we get a chance to steer and you push.

Mr. Finn: because I'm the only one here with an expired drivers license.

Zack: but Miami is so far away.

Tomika: there has to be another way then you moving to some awful place with beautiful beaches, amazing Cuban food, and a year-out sun. That sounded better than I meant it to.

Freddy: I have no choice, My grandfather's having health issues so my mom wanted to help out with the family house Till he's back on the street.

Summer: how long will you be gone?

Freddy: I don't know, could be a few months, maybe even a year.

Lawrence: but you can't go! We're the three amigos. The three musketeers. The handsome one and you two.

Zack: plus, we had a whole bucket list of things we'd do together before school's over.

Lawrence: if it's just temporary, why don't you stay with me? My mom always says your like the son she never had. Which is weird because, I'm her son.

Freddy: that's a great idea! I'll ask my mom tonight. I hope she goes for it.

Mr. Finn: pick it up guys! There's a right hand turn coming up.

Summer: finally! Are we at a gas station?

Mr. Finn: uh no. Drive thru. I need a lemonade, it's a scorcher out there.

Freddy: hey, sorry I'm late Mr. Finn..

Zack: what did your mom say?

Freddy: *says something in Spanish* she said no.

Tomika: well this is a big cat litter sandwich!

Mr. Finn: listen guys, I know this is difficult for all of us, but there's something in life that you just can't control.

Zack: there's gotta be some way we can convince Freddy's mom to let her stay.

Tomika: have you tried hitting your mom with the sad eyes? It totally works on my mom when I want a new skateboard.

Lawrence: that's ridiculous.

*tomika does the sad eyes*

Lawrence: TAKE EVERYTHING I HAVE!

Freddy: I don't think she's gonna change her mind. She's always talking about how family is the most important thing. That and doing something your passionate about.

Summer: that's it! You're totally passionate about something. The band!

Freddy: yeah but, the band is a secret. We can't tell our parents or they'll tell principal Mullins, Mr. Finn would get fired, and that's the end of the band.

Tomika: and Freddy would still be kiteboarding over the crystal blue waters of Miami. I just need to shut up about Miami..

Summer: we'll convince your mom there's something you love so much that she'll have to let you stay. (A/N WHEN I HEARD THIS I SCREAM," ITS YOU! SAY ITS SUMMER RIGHT NOW!"😂)

Mr. Finn: right uh.. what about football?

Freddy: it has to be something they DON'T have in Miami. (A/N JUST SAY SUMMER MA GOD!)

Summer: I have it! (A/N I KNOW.. IT'S YOU!) clodeling! (A/N *throws phone out window*) uh.. it's the dynamic union of clog dancing and yodeling. I did in the little Miss hill country pageant once. What? I needed something with a "wow" factor. Allow me to demonstrate. *does clodeling*

Tomika: wow.. that's weird..

Freddy: yeah.. I'll video chat you guys from Miami. (A/N *Someone just shot fremmer* *kills back*) this might be the last time I gaze on this magnificent structure we call school. I'll even miss you principal Mullins. *hugs her*

Principal Mullins: oh uh sorry Freddy but you know I have a no-affection policy.

Summer: what are you guys doing out here?

Freddy: just waiting for my mom. She had all my school records transferred.

Tomika: she's a monster..

Freddy's mom: hi sweetie pie! Hi guys!

Tomika: nicest monster ever..

Freddy: hey Mummy.

Summer: we won't let you take Freddy away. (A/N GET IT GURL WOOOOO)

Lawrence: yeah! Take me instead! Save yourself Freddy, you can go live in the sewers.

HEY GUYS! So much Fremmer involved and you don't even know it. So cute right? Season 3 episode 3.. I HOPE IT HAS MORE FREMMER/ZOMIKA. I mean come on, they're adorableeee. Keep reading, and rock and roll😛😝🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Kisses,

Alexandra😘