Midnight Snowstorm ❅ Norway x Reader Lemon ❅

"Please, come in." said Norway as he led you into his house. You stepped in shyly, and he removed your coat for you. 

"I'm just going to hang your coat up in the closet. While I'm gone, feel free to have a seat in the living room. I'll be with you shortly." he said to you with a smile. With that being said, he hurried down the hall. You decided to take him up on his offer, and proceeded to stroll into the living room, where you took a seat on a lovely white couch. 

He's incredibly sweet, not to mention handsome. I sure am one lucky girl dating such a wonderful man.  you thought quietly to yourself. A few minutes had passed since you sat down, and you were beginning to wonder what was keeping Norway so long. You were about to get up and look for him, but as soon as you did, Norway walked into the room holding a tray of hot cocoa.

"Sorry for the wait, I was making you some hot cocoa." he said with a smile as he set a piping hot mug on the coffee table in front of you. "Thank you, it looks delicious." you said as you picked up the mug. You brought the cocoa to your lips, a fluffy marshmallow floated to the top as you sipped. "This is delicious!" you exclaimed with a slight blush on your face. "I'm glad to hear, (Y/N)." said Norway.

Once you were finished your hot cocoa, Norway took a seat on the couch next to you. "Hey, (Y/N), you don't have to go home yet, do you? If you'd like, would you watch a movie with me?" Norway asked you in a sweet tone. "I'd love to, Norway."

Norway popped in a DVD and put his arm around you. You snuggled up to him, resting your head on his chest. The movie was a romantic tragedy, but you figured that would be an obvious choice when watching a movie with your boyfriend. 

About an hour and a half later, the movie ended. "Oh dear, it's 11:30PM. I should really get home, I don't need my roommates worrying about me." you said rather disappointed, you really wanted to stay with Norway a little longer.

"I understand." said Norway, who also sounded disappointed. "I'll go fetch your coat." 

Norway shortly returned with your coat, which he helped you put on. Once you had gathered all your things, you opened the front door and were greeted by a gust of cold air and snowflakes. "Shit." you cussed under your breath as you realized that while you were watching the movie a huge snowstorm had started.

"I can't even see 5 feet in front of me! How am I supposed to get home!?" you said, rather upset and annoyed. 

"It's too dangerous for either of us to drive, and there is no way we'll be able to get a cab in this weather. You're more than welcome to spend the night here, (Y/N)." Norway said to you with a smile. You blushed.

"Are you sure? I'd hate to cause you any trouble." you said, blushing while looking down at the floor.

Norway smiled, and put his hand on your cheek. You looked up, and your large (E/C) eyes met a pair of royal blue ones. You started to blush even more. Norway moved his head towards your ear. "It's just you and me, (Y/N)." gently whispered Norway into your ear. He moved his head back, once again staring into your endless (E/C) eyes. His lips began to inch closer to yours.

Before you knew it, Norway's soft, smooth lips were pressed against yours. His tongue demanded entrance, and you gave it permission. His tongue began to explore every detail of your cavern, and before you knew it your tongues were dancing. The two of you broke the kiss, a string of saliva  formed between you and Norway.

"Shall we take this to the bedroom?" Norway asked in a seductive tone as he swept you off your feet and into his arms. "I'd like that very much." you said with a smile and blush. Norway carried you up the stairs, and into his bedroom.

You fell onto the bed, Norway on top of you, kissing you ever so passionately. He began to slide his hand up your shirt, caressing your breasts. You let out a quiet moan, much to Norway's satisfaction. Norway began to remove your shirt and bra, revealing your breasts.

"You have such a gorgeous body, (Y/N). Lucky me." he said with a grin. You blushed, but before you could say anything back to him you we're caught off guard and let out a moan. You looked down to find Norway licking and sucking on one of your nipples, caressing your other breast with his strong, yet gentle hand. 

You stopped him, and he looked up at you, somewhat confused. "It's my turn to make you feel good." you said to Norway as you took off his shirt. You ran your fingers teasingly down his toned chest and abdomen. You reached his crotch, and could see his erection through his jeans. 

You began to move your hand around his crotch, feeling his erection. Norway had a slight blush on his face, eager for you to do more. You smiled upon seeing this, and began to remove his jeans and boxers. You were greeted by his member, standing tall and proud at it's full length. It's even bigger than I thought! 

You wrapped your nimble fingers around his shaft, and began to stroke his cock, Norway let out a slight moan. You began to lick the tip of his member, eventually wrapping your lips around it. Norway moaned even louder, and grabbed you (H/C) hair. He moved your head up and down, his member now being sucked by your amazing mouth. Norway's moans became louder and louder, his member going deeper and deeper into your mouth every time he pulled your head down. Norway threw his head back, and without warning, released his seed into your throat.

You swallowed his sweet cream, not wasting a single drop. Norway was breathing heavily, on his face was a deep red blush. You kissed Norway, and pulled away when you noticed his member was erect again. "Wow, Norway! It's hard again already!" you exclaimed. While you were distracted, he threw you onto your back and re positioned himself on top of you.

He smiled, and began to kiss your neck, moving down to your breasts and then your stomach. Upon reaching your crotch, he kissed your panties and looked up at you. "May I?" he asked in a caring tone, not wanting to do anything to make you uncomfortable. Blushing profusely, you nodded.

Norway slowly removed your panties, revealing your womanhood, which was dripping wet. "My, my, (Y/N. Look how wet you are."

"Don't say that, Norway, It's embarrassing!"

"Alright, (Y/N). I won't tease you anymore." he said with a smile.

He began to rub your clit, earning moans from you. Your moans got louder the more he touched you. Hearing these moans were music to Norway's ears. He wanted to hear more, so he began to lick your clit. You moaned even louder, and ran your fingers through his light blond hair. Smiling, he inserted two fingers into your entrance. You started to thrust your hips, begging for more. With every thrust of his fingers, you moaned louder and louder. 

You came all over his fingers. "Please, Norway. I can't wait anymore." you begged Norway. 

"I love it when you beg, (Y/N)." said Norway, feeling quite proud of himself.

Norway positioned himself on top of you, once again. "Are you ready, (Y/N)?" asked Norway. You nodded. "I'm ready."

He began to insert his member into your entrance, causing you both to moan. Before you knew it, his entire cock was inside of you. "Is it okay for me to move?" Norway asked you. You nodded, and with that, he began to slowly thrust in and out of you.

You began to moan loudly. Norway began to thrust faster and faster. Both of you were moaning, your hot, sweaty bodies inter-winded. You felt amazing, it was as though you were in heaven. This feeling was pure ecstasy, and you didn't want it to end.

Norway began thrusting into you hard, making you scream with pleasure. "(Y/N), I-I'm gonna cum!" Norway said with a moan.

"Me too, I'm gonna cum too!" you screamed, "Cum with me, Norway! Make me cum!"

Norway thrust one last time, and letting out screams of pleasure, you both climaxed. Norway had released his seed deep inside you. Norway collapsed onto you, the two of you breathing heavily. 

Norway rolled onto the bed beside you, and pulled the overs around your shoulders. You gazed into his eyes, and with a smile, he pulled you into a kiss. "I love you, (Y/N)." said Norway, a light blush on his face.

"I love you too, Norway." you replied, blushing aswell.

He pulled you closer, and you fell asleep in his arms. 

I truly am one lucky girl...