Ch∆pter 4

It couldn’t be Mark . I close my eyes harder for a second as I stop my light swinging , I turned my face to the left , wishing that when I open them it would be empty , just like I left it minutes ago. As I open slowly my eyes , my hopes got down . a meter away , a guy ,was sitting  next to me  , I think he was older than me but not in the thirty . I couldn’t recognize him , but I knew it wasn’t Mark because of his hairstyle and the frame of his face and the way he was dressed , similar to me . Mark would never wear these kind of edgy clothes , he would rather put a baggy pair of pants , a top with sleeves and snickers . There he was , smiling at me as if he knew me . the more I stared the more I could focus on his face . The light of the moon was reflected on him , he looked like some kind of angel sent from above , his hair all up which made him look smoothly hot . “Are you alright ?” He asked with a worried tone in his voice , I recognized the heavy British accent . He mustn’t be from here , because , well , we’re in Germany.“I-I’m fine “ I managed to say in a monotone voice. “ uh … You don’t look like you are though” He said shyly . “Yeah …” I didn’t know what else to say , he started to freak me out . “ Oh I’m Daniel by the way , but my friends call me Dan. “ He smiled at the ground. I can’t help but think that he is very shy … “ I’m Friedrike , but I prefer Rike so …” The poor guy probably wants to cheer me up I shouldn’t turn him down . Or maybe he wants to do something else with you. Oh GOD I need this voice out of my head now . “So … Why a pretty girl like you is  here all by her own ? “ He interrupt my thoughts , I looked at him confused “No don’t get me wrong , I mean … ugh ” he rubbed his neck with his right hand. I don’t know what he was thinking but he was definitely feeling uncomfortable . He finally spoke “I know it’s not my business and all but it’s getting darker , you look a bit tired ,you’re alone and I’m quite sure someone is sitting , waiting for you somewhere .” . He doesn’t even know me and he already cared ? I smiled at his words while staring at my lap and swinging lightly. “ Uhm … I’m on my own here . I was heading to a friend but I passed this park and …” I’m talking too much “… And I saw this seesaw so yeah… “ I giggled “ What about you ? “ I asked politely . I could feel his eyes staring at me . but I just couldn’t really look at him at the moment.  He chuckled “ Well , You will think I’m weird but whenever I feel blue , I just come here and sit on this seesaw  and - “  I looked directly to him he flinched his head and stared to the sky pretending he wasn’t looking at me earlier. “Me too actually “ I burst laughing and from there I couldn’t help but laugh , I don’t know why or how  I got into this constant laugh and he just joined me in my insane moment. His laugh was just … beautiful . I couldn’t describe it. The sound he releases was comfortable to hear , it was like honey to my ears . You’re such a weirdo . the little voice whispered in my mind.  “ So I guess we could trade our reasons of coming here , don’t you think ? “ He chuckled . He got up from his sit and walked towards me . My heart skipped a beat , he went to behind me and asked “May I push you from the back ? ” He asked . Of course he wanted to push me from behind . like anyone would do. I nodded without saying anything and here goes the long waves of relief. “ I came here because  … well … I got hurt from a person I lov- … I liked ” I stated “ Oh , I understand . I have a the remedy for it , if you want to , of course.” I turned my head 90 degrees to see him from the corner of my eye . his body coming smaller whenever he pushed me and bigger again when I come back to him. Dan stopped pushing and tried to slow down the swinging. A grin was on his angelic face.  My stomach  flipped thinking of what he could possibly ever do to me…

                                                                                                                             ∆∆∆