A pretty fun game of 20 Q's

You go first. Ladies should always go first. Said Justin.
Oh ok. What's your last name? I asked
Blake. He said. What's yours?
Knight. I said. If you had 3 wishes what would they be?
World peace, to be with you and more wishes, said Justin.
We stared at each-other for a few moments and then kissed. His lips were soft and gentle I could tell he was being careful. He carefully layed me down on his bed . We kept kissing. He dragged the kisses down to my neck. Then back to my lips. Then we both pulled away.
Justin:I'm sorry. I'm rly sorry. I should've asked b4 I just made out with u. I wasn't thinking I'm tru-
Justin it's ok. You don't have to be sorry. I said.
Are you sure? He asked.
Yes. I said.
Can we do it again? He asked.
Yes . I said.
So, we did . All night. I fell asleep in his arms. It was Saturday so we didn't have school the next morning. I woke up with 3 hickies and 7 scratches on my back. Not realizing that we did a little more then making out. 😏. I didn't truly remember until I thought about what happened. My mom extended my curfew and said I could stay out. I woke up to the sound of Justin's sweet voice saying "good morning love"
I said good morning back. We kissed and then got up and dressed.
He asked me to be his gf. I said yes.
We walked back to my house and I introduced him to my mom. My mom liked him and when I said he was my boyfriend, she was proud. We headed up to my room and watched Tv.