Chapter Nineteen

I was lying wrapped in my duvet, it was three thirty and I was shattered, so I had twenty-one pilots playing softly in the background as I snoozed with the afternoon sun softly casting through my flimsy window pain and making a warm glow inside my room.

I was in a true world of my own, as I was contemplating many things such as Dannie, and the meaning of life, as the sun cast shaped around my room, reminding me of angels, and left me questioning, was Dannie still with me?

Then I heard a soft knock on the door, but reality and my mind were merging so I didn't know if it truly was that and I left it - since I knew anyone important would just come in, and then it happened again, as a consequence I rolled over and glared at the door, and then I heard a mumble, and then a loud knock, and with fear of my door being smashed down, I leapt out of bed and pulled my hoodie on. I was wearing just my vest top and shorts, underneath.

I tiptoed up to my door, and then gently slipped my hand on the handle before pulling it open, and what met me, mortified me.

Ethan.

He stood there and smiled and looked at me, then gently pushed the door as I stepped back, and he walked in and paused looking directly at me. I looked at him in shock, and he smiled.

"Hello Effie"

"What are you doing here, why?"

"Shh, listen baby."

I looked at Ethan in alarm, as he looked down into my eyes, and smiled weakly. Then he gently grabbed my hips and pushed me onto my bed, before straddling me;

"I love you, Effie..."

He pushed my wrists about my head, and with one hand held them there, whilst the other he moved my hair to my side as he bowed his head down, and looked at me eye to eye.

"You're my everything"

"But..."

"Hush baby..."

Then he placed his hand over my mouth and looked at me, then he rubbed his nose against mine before our lips connected into a deep kiss. Tongues swapped mouth, the entire time - he had control.Then, he slipped down my neck, and it occurred what was happening.

I pushed him off me and he looked at me pleading, with puppy eyes. I shook my head, no please. He looked at me, sadly disappointed, and gripped my wrists and tried to push me down harder. I escaped his grip and got up, breathing heavy - scared.

I started running, as fast as I could. Down the corridor, crying out, in a delusion. Ethan was sprinting after me, begging me to be quiet, and I found myself on the stairway screeching, my back against the bannister.

He was approaching me with a hand, and I looked at him, begging him to leave. Then I stood up and at the top of my lungs crying, and staff came running, and in the corner of my eyes, I saw Claire come flying up the stairs...

"One step closer I'm gone."

He stepped closer, and with all my force I threw myself over the second-floor bannister, and awkwardly starting falling.

That moment, I only wished when I landed that this was the portal to me reuniting with Dannie since it was the same place where her own body came crashing down. The floor, I was screaming in fear, but also in elaborate happiness, this was it I could be in the arms of my baby girl.

It the many seconds I felt my body flailing through the air, I almost felt like I was crying out her name, Dannie! Dannie! This was it.

I felt the impact as my body hit the cold tiles, in a crumbled heap.

Numb.

I felt my head smash against the floor, and everything go blank, yet I was still there. And I heard as Claire's screams as she gripped me in her arms, fearing I was gone. Then something about an ambulance, as I felt myself slipping away.

Ambulance? Don't be silly, I'm going to see my baby girl, and finally;

I've found my happiness.