Back To School. 40

Hey everyone!!!!!! So I'm deciding if I want to make a sequel...and I want your opinion on what I should do! Cause I have a book up my sleeve that I'm in writing right now, and I have an idea for a sequel and i'm torn between the two. So I'll give u guys about 2 or 3 months to decide! No the book is not over yet, but it is coming close.

So comment if u want me to make a sequel!!!!

Alright!!! Back to the book!!!

- Max's P.O.V. -

I groan as someone shakes my shoulders.

"Max. Wake up." The person whispers, poking my nose.

I swat the persons hand away, as I roll over to the other side of the bed. "Leave me be." I mutter, snuggling further into my white pillow.

"We have to go to school." The shaking continues, as I groan again.

School? Who wants to go to that?

I throw the covers off me, and I sit up. "I'm up. I'm up. So please, shut up." I yawn, as I rub my eyes with the palms of my hands.

"You have twenty minutes to get ready." Val chuckles as I lazily get up and walk to my dresser.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm going." I mumble as I pull out one of my many black pairs of skinny jeans, a black shirt with two white arrows crossing each other making an 'X', and I slip on my my red high tops since I was two lazy to put on my converses.

I look at the mirror in my room and brush my teeth.

"My hair's fine. It always looks like a birds nest." I shrug, as I look at my wavy black hair.

I grab my flannel back pack, and I walk downstairs, to see the family eating. I smile brightly as I see Val laughing with Mason.

I throw my bag next to the front door, as I walk to the counter.

"Morning mom." I smile as I give her a quick hug.

"Morning Max, how was your day yesterday?" She asks, as she sets a plate of toast in front of me.

"It was fine," I lie. "me and Val just watched movies and ate snacks." I shrug.

Yesterday was wonderful. But my question is how did the bunnies get to Ash's house? I thought we brought them home he day I was... taken.

"That's great hun. Well I got to go to work. Don't go to jail!" She calls as she walks to the door.

"No promises!" I shout back. She gives me a playful glare before walking out the door, slamming it shut once she was out of the house.

"Yo Austin, pass the...butter," My voice falters, since Val snatched it and gave it to me. "um. Thanks Val." I smile, giving him the 'are you okay?' look.

He nods his head, as I grab the butter knife he had also got for me. "Just, don't want to go back to school." He shrugs, staring into my eyes, which leads for my face turns a light pink.

A throat being cleared breaks our 'stare off', my head snaps to Jake. "Yes?"

"Oh, nothing." He smiles sweetly.

"Sure." I say sarcastically, then start to butter my toasted bread.

After our breakfast, Val and I wave bye to my brothers. We walk out of the house, and to Val's car.

"You sure you want to go?" Val asks, after we buckled our seat belts.

I give him a reassuring smile, "Yes. I am sure, you don't always have to worry about me you know."