Chapter 11 - Warm Up Session 💪🏼

"Morning Saffron could you please lead the warm up?" Zinedine asked as he entered her office after knocking.

"Oh sure, any reason why?" Saffron asked putting her water bottle into her physio bag.

"The coach who usually leads the warm ups is sick and I can't risk any injuries, so I'm counting on you!" Zinedine said as he laughed.

"Okay I'll do it, but don't blame me if one of them starts being disobedient and messes about.. I know what they're like.." Saffron replied chuckling.

"Fair point, but, I know you could put them in their place too, so just do what you gotta do to get them to listen to you okay?" He said as he started walking towards the door.

"I'll do my best.." Saffron smiled.

After a couple of minutes saffron headed outside to meet with the lads to start their warm up with them.

"Hey Saffy!" The lads cheered.

"Hey guys, right, before we start NO mucking about. Got it?" Saffron said sternly.

"No promises.." Cristiano joked.

"Make this a lot more easier for me okay.." saffron said as she put her hand on her hip and they all imitated her.

"Hey! I don't do it like that!" Saffron said as she crossed her arms. And yet again, they imitated her.

"You're making this too easy for us.." Ramos said laughing.

"How though.." Saffron whined as she shook her head. "And don't even think about shaking your heads otherwise I will make you do 100 laps of the pitch and maybe even more if I feel like it!" Saffron said sassily.

"You wouldn't do that to us.." James said shocked.

"Maybe I would maybe I wouldn't, you just gotta behave, ALL of you.." saffron smirked.

Zinedine was laughing in the background listening in on the conversation.

"You must listen to her guys, she is not one to mess with!" Zinedine shouted over to the boys.

"Okay..." they all sadly chorused.

"Now now guys let's not be sad, let's get on with the warm up because it's such a lovely day!" Saffron sang and started dancing wildly. Their auras became more positive again after the amusement of watching saffron dance.

After 10 minutes into the warm up the lads started to muck about a little.

"Cris, Sergi, when I tell you to go right, I mean go right, not left.." Saffron said sighing.

"We are trying Saffy.." they said trying to act innocent. James snickered and saffron soon caught onto what was going on.

"Okay, I'm not stupid guys.." Saffron said trying to act serious. They replied with fits of laughter.

"Funs over, back to the warm up.." Zinedine said as he tapped Cristiano and Ramos on the shoulders and they obeyed.

"Hey. How come you obey him but not me.." Saffron said acting hurt.

"Because if we don't do as he says, he could most likely cut us from the team.." Cristiano said as he winked at saffron, saffron rolled her eyes.

"He is right! We could get cut, and you ant exactly get a cut.." Ramos joked. Saffron again rolled her eyes.

"Hey don't roll your eyes at us!" Cristiano pretending to be serious.

"I can do what I want seeing as I'm the one in charge!" Saffron said as she smirked knowing she had all the power and responsibility.

James was drinking his water bottle and came up behind saffron and squeezed the water out of it at her.

"James!" Saffron shouted but laughed at the same time.

This encouraged Cristiano and Sergio to start chucking water at saffron too. She tried to run away but Cristiano caught her.

"Let me go I don't want to get wet!" Saffron whined.

"Hehe sorry I got a dirty mind so that made me laugh a little, sorry,  continue.." Marcelo chuckled.

Cristiano poured the drink over her head whilst holding her so she could escape and Sergio and James were just chucking water 24/7 at her.

"Guys I'm so going to get payback you know, you won't get away with it this easily!" Saffron said laughing.

They all ran out of bottled water so the water fight stopped.

"Well I don't know about you but I thoroughly enjoyed that!" Cristiano said as he tightly hugged her lifting her in the air.

"Oh yes I definitely enjoyed that, I mean look at the state of me now.." Saffron replied as she hugged him back and he then put her down.

"I think you look really hot actually" Sergio replied and Cristiano turned to him and glared. Sergio threw his hands up in surrender.

"I second that!" James said earning an even bigger glare off of Cristiano, saffron noticed so she hugged Cristiano again and he soon hugged back.

"Ooooh someone got a little jealous there did they?" Marcelo teased Cristiano.

"Shut up Marcelo," Cristiano replied as he playfully shoved him.

The ground, all of a sudden, fell silent and Saffron became confused.

"What's up? What's going on?" Saffron asked completely dazed by what was going on. She was drying her self with a towel Cristiano had got for her.

Suddenly a big iced cold waterfall fell on saffron's head, and saffron screamed so loud.

Zinedine was stood there with the empty bucket laughing his head off which encouraged everyone else to go into fits of laughter with him.

"Zinedine! I thought you were on my side!" Saffron said shivering from the ice and Cristiano was soon to be back with two towels which he handed to her and she gratefully said thank you to him.

"It was the perfect opportunity, I had to!" He said wiping the tears from his eyes from too much laughter.

"Well if you don't mind me, I need to get dry and changed out of these clothes, I may get hypothermia if I stay in these stone cold wet clothes anymore !" Saffron said as she frowned but then smiled. Everyone said goodbye to saffron and started to separate to go off to different training sections.

"You need any help?" Cristiano said before he had to go off training.

"Need help with what? Getting changed, I think I can do that.." Saffron smirked at him and gave him a peck on the cheek as she started to walk away but backwards so he could reply back.

"Well, you know where I am if you need me!" Cristiano smirked back as she turned around to walk away. "Oh and saffron?" He said catching her attention making her turn back around to face him. "Maybe wearing white wasn't a good idea for today.."

----------------------------------------------

Another update in a day! What a record hey?

Hope you enjoyed these little Caffron moments! 💋