Chapter One

As River destroyed Dad's new and apparently cool fez, I had, most likely, the worst idea in the history of Bad Ideas. "Oh, no," I whisper hoarsely. "Oh no, oh no, oooohhh no." Panic gripped my mind, what if? But no, he had Rose. If anyone can stop him it's her. But if she died? I began to frantically pace across the rooftop with Dad, Amy, Rory, and River staring at me like I just grew a second head.

"Sweetie, what is it?" River asked. Taking a cautious step towards me.

"Nothing! Nothing at all! Just the crazy ideas of an immortal thirteen year old! Let's just deal with the crack and the Dalek, alright? Right then, geronimo!" I say. Grinning like a loon.

Hang on. I better explain things before I tell you this tall of epic proportions.

My name is Nicole. Beyond that is a total mystery. My dad, whose name is he Doctor, found me when I was six months old in New York City. When I was thirteen years old I shoved my dad out of the way of an energy blast from a new Dalek weapon and I got hit instead. When I woke up, everybody was looking at me like I'd just died or something, as it turns out, I had. FOR THREE SOLID MINUTES. So no wonder everyone flipped out when I opened my lil' ole peepers.

After a few years of running around time and space with my old man we noticed something, I was about sixteen at the time, and I didn't look a day over thirteen. So dad dragged me over to the Med Bay and ran a bunch of tests on me (I think I fell asleep once or twice) we figured out that I hadn't aged at all since I'd been hit with that Dalek weapon.

After that we found out that I had telepathy, telekinesis, the ability to shapeshift into anything I want (even a dragon!), and the power to create things with the snap of my fingers.

And so, my greatest wish came true, spending the rest of time itself with the COOLEST dad in the multiverse, he was even able to apply me to the Academy to train to have the knowlage of a Time Lady, and Dad's brother, Irving Braxitail, gave me a TARDIS as a graduation present in dad's Sixth life (dad doesn't know, of course).

                                                                * D*W *

After the shenanigans of Big Bang II and Amy and Rory finally getting married, honestly, talk about dysfunctional romance novel! I quietly slink into the room that holds every regeneration of my dad (so far) and slumped against the door. I wrapped my arms around my knees and buried my face. I was bushed. About thirty seconds later I heard someone slide down the door next to me. 

"What happened?" asked the soft voice of the Fifth Doctor.

I quietly groaned before telling him, "Well, just as your psychopathic wife destroyed your fez-" 

"A what?" the Third Doctor squawked, staring at me in disbelief. "You aren't serious, Nicky. Six's tastes are questionable-"

"Thank you," stated the Sixth Doctor icily.

"At best," Three continued as if Six hadn't spoken at all. "But, really? A fez?"

I grin a tad evilly. This was to good a moment to pass up on, all I can say is that I love embarrassing dad. It is simply to much fun. "Yeeesss," I drag out slowly. Three looks at me suspiciously, he knows this look, I use it all the time when I'm gonna prank someone sensless. I love that to. "And he also wears a bowtie, braces, and looks like a professor and acts like the Mad Hatter." 

Three groaned and covered his face in embarrassment and I snickered like mad.

"Oh! And I just remembered! Amy and Rory finally got married!" I cheered. Everyone stared at me like I'd lost my marbles.

"Wait a minute," Ten said. His nose wrinkling in that cute way whenever he's confused. "I thought Rory was dead?"

"Oh! Right, I forgot. Well ya see . . ." And I spent the next five minutes explaining about the Pandorica, Rory being an Auton, and how the current Doctor reboted the universe.

"Tha's impressive," was all Nine said about the whole thing. I stared at him with shock all over my face. 

Did he have brain damage or something? Cuz in my opinion, that was frickin' awesome!

"But wha's really botherin' ya?" he continued.

Trust Nine to be blunt and straight to the point. Only problem is, I'm not sure how well both Nine and Ten are gonna take this bonkers hypothosis of mine. And lemme tell ya, I've had some doozies. "Um. Well, see, the thing is . . . this is gonna sound totally insane but, I think that it's highly likely that, ahm, that the Metacrisis is the Valeyard," I blurted.

Both Nine and Ten turned as pale as paper. "Why do you think that pathetic excuse for woprat dropping is the Valeyard?"

While Ten whispered, "Oh, dear, sweet Rassilon please tell me I didn't abandon Rose with that monster."

I really, really do not want to talk about it, but I really don't have much of a choice. I took a deep breath before saying, "When Ten, Donna, and I were on Bad Wolf Bay in Pete's World I had an extremely powerful vision of the Metacrisis in black, Gallifreyan robes laughing like a maniac with Rose in his arms while I was in chains and-" I broke off. Unable to continue past the lump in my throat. "I'm sorry, I can't do this!" I choked out. Quickly climbing to my feet, I opened the ornate oak door with the clock with pictures of my dad in his different incarnations and raced down the hallway. I heard Five call after me.

"Nicky, wait!"

But I kept running, trying to blck out the terrible image burning though my mind.

A/N: Hi! Arkytior here! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter of 'The Creation of the Valeyard' I'm in desperate need of a beta and anyone who would take the job I will praise you forever. Also please reveiw! 😉