A collaborative effort (the lemons)

Sammy's, your POV
He made you mumble in the kiss, then he pulled away. You both drippling, blushing uncontrollably. He looked at your shirt, pulling you to him. You both stood up, Sammy taking you by the hand while spinning you around. You had his neck around your arms. Sammy bashed one of those old radios and build our machine piano/electronic swing version came up. You went to the recording booth and place where you and Sammy worked. You both danced gently, Sammy kissing you. He was so gentle and the same guy you remember.

Time skip

Warning lemon!!!

Your  and Sammy's POV
"Sammy?" You said, he looked into your eyes only making you feel better. You feel asleep on the floor. Then you felt something hard inside your body. IT WAS SAMMY'S DICK!! You liked it though.

Sammy looked impressed at you enjoying it. "You are so genetic and tight, y/n." He mumbled in your ear. "Say my name, y/n my music Queen." You mumbled his name. "I can't hear you, say it!" He said said getting tighter more. "LAWRENCE!" You moaned loudly as he licked you, sweat running down your faces. You both kissing agian, with no clothes on.

A few years later. Preview.

A baby girl by the name of Julian was born into the family. And Sammy has an ink illness.