Mackenzie

So in the morning when me and john were lying in bed, my phone pinged a text.

And, then again, it was NT and RRT. I was getting the usual texts, they were stalking me. 

They knew exactly what I was doing. It was so creepy. I couldn't even block them.

It said,

Tonight, we will drop by your 'party'.

Beware. 

I didnt really take them seriously, until johnny said that people were coming over. 

And then, when everybody was seated, I started to doubt they actually meant that. 

And then the doorbell rang.

I could tell my face went white, because everybody stared at me.

'I'll get it.' John said, getting up.

'Wait.... just wait till im upstairs. Please.' I said with a pleading look.

'Mack, whats wrong?' Darian asked. The doorbell rang again. 

Darian always cared for me. I love her a lot.

'If youre really gonna answer that,' I said, my voice trembling. 'Just wait until im upstairs.' And without further ado, I went upstairs (ran).

I locked the door behind me, and I went to the bed, but then I changed my mind. 

And then, I had a good idea of who it was, 

Nadia turner, and her sister, ruby rose.

Tears sprang to my eyes, of memories of how cruel they were to me.

Flashback:

'You're so fat and ugly. Everybody thinks so.' Nadia said, sneering.

'You have no talent.' Ruby said, 'even jacob sartorius is better than you.'

Ok, that was cruel. First call me fat, then compare me to jacob sartorius?

'Just do us a favour, and kill yourself.' Nadia said.

Johnny entered the room. 'Hey kenz' he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

'John, remember when you told me you loved me so much, and you dont care about mackenzie?' Nadia said.

I looked at Johnny in shock. I ran from the room, and fled to the washroom. I sat on the edge of the tub, and picked up the razor. I held it to my wrist, about to cut. And then i did. 

Johnny burst into the washroom, took one good look at me, and then pulled me into a hug.

'why did you do that?' i asked.

'Mackenzie, she was lying. Dont you ever dare do that to yourself ever again.' he said.

and then he kissed me on the forehead, saying, 'Mack, i will always love you.'

End of flashblack.

There was a knock on the door, and i had my back to it. i would never open it.

'Mackenzie, its me.' i heard johnny's voice. 'Open the door.'

I opened the door. johnny was standing there, with nadia turner behind him. 

I tried to shut the door, but johnny stopped it with his foot.

'Nadia, wait out here.' He edged himself into the room. I backed away from him. He knew how much I hated her.

'I cant do this john.' I said.

He hugged me, and even though I didn't want one, I surprisingly accepted.

'Tell me eveything.' He said.

So I did. I told him about us going to the doctors, and on the way back, how she had texted me, how it had gone on and on, and how nadia said she would come tonight, and she did.

Johnny kissed my forehead, and said,

'I'll get her out of here. Next time, dont hide that from me.'

And nadia was kicked out of my house!

Phew, sorry guys for not updating sooner, but it's a long and complicated story, so I'll try and update our future, jaddie, about maddie ziegler and her boyfriend jack kelly.

But in the meantime, vote for the next chapter!!