Jamie Cricket (The beginning)

Hi guys :) Just wanted to say hi!

                                                ~Bianca

Jamie is the son of a powerful cadian. He as the son was completely the same as his father he is powerful too. Her mom was a cadian teacher but retired after 7Years of teaching. He spent his school years in an ordinary school in Ristheth where they moved when he was still young because his dad decided to let him study in an ordinary school and to live in an ordinary life. After he finished middle school his parents decided to move back in Dobalt where they originally lived. Back in his ordinary life he always use his ability that his father taught him there he wondered why would his dad teach him if all he wanted for him was to live an ordinary and anti-cadianic magic life.

Chapter 1 "Unexpected start"

"Mom?" i asked. "Yes dear?" she replied.

"Can i go out?" i asked. "Okay jamie but be back right away" she replied while cooking. I went outside and just walked after 5 minutes i stopped and stood beside a tree. I used my magic i closed my eyes and concentrated on a spell then when i opened my eyes an apple fell out of the tree. "Wow an apple fell even though its an orange tree apples grow on orchards" i said to myself.

I took a big bite and continued eating then suddenly *Bugsh* what was that? i followed the noise and found where the noise was coming from. I peeked over the bushes and saw two teens fighting with each other the brown-haired girl was very very good and i guess the other one was really sort of thrown. They changed their positions and faced each other again this time the brown-haired girl was facing her back at the bush. Then this blonde-girl fought back  and she fell.. infront of me? *Bugshhh* Ouch was all i said. "Oh? was all she said then she added "Im really sorry i didnt know you were behind that bush PEEKING OVER US she said emphasizing those words.

"Im sorry i was just curious because i heard throwing sounds like just the same as now" i said standing up and helping her.

"Its okay" she said. "By the way what were you two doing? i asked while her friend was walking towards us.

"We were just practicing you see we will be entering Cadiansvilla and we were just getting ready" she replied then her friend came

"Are you two okay?" she asked. "Yeah we are" we said in unison while facing her. Then she joined our conversation.

"So where were we?" i asked the brown-haired girl then i added "What are your names by the way"?

"Im Skeirnn" the brown haired said. "And im melissa" the other said. "And im Jamie its nice to meet you skeirnn and melissa " i said as we shook each others hands. I wonder what cadiansvillas like i dont know where my parents would send me to and then i thought where would they send me?

Then they asked me "Are you a cadian?"

"Yes i am" i replied. "Proof please" they said in unison. "Okay" i replied then i thinked of a spell. "Woah! they said while they were floating in the air.

"Now do you believe me?" i asked while they were still floating. "Okay okay but could you please put us down already" skeirn said.

"Sorry" i said then i smiled. "So where are you going to? she asked.  "Huh? going to where?" i asked.

"I mean what school will you be going to? she asked.

"I still dont know yet" i replied. "Oh it would be nice if you go to cadiansvilla with us" melissa said.

"Yeah that would be nice" i replied.

"Hehehe" they said. "I will be going now bye guys hope to see you again i said while i walked far from them.