Love The Way You Smile ( John Cena And Nikki Bella)

Nikki's POV

I calmly looked at John while his match was going on, but inside I was like a typical little kid in the crowd. John has never known this but I have had a huge crush on him since I started to work for WWE.    John was my best friend next to my twin sister Brie. John knew  everything about me (at least that's what he thought).

In the match

John put Dolph over his shoulders and then hit the Attitude Adjustment and went for the pin (1...2...3 Ding Ding Ding)

"Here's your winner and STILL WWE Champion John Cena"

John then headed backstage after celebrating with the fans as usual,and as usual he was mobbed by all the Divas except me.

He quickly noticed me I started to blush a little even though he always came to talk with me after his matches, but this time it was different.

"Hey, Nikki" he slowly said.

"Hey, John" I quickly replied.

I noticed he started blushing too but you could barley see it, because he had just come from a match.

"I was wondering if you would like to accompany me to dinner to celebrate the win, as friends of course no other reason at all". I noticed he was nervous as he said it.

"John I would love to do that" I said

"OK, awesome you just stay here and I'll go shower and change then we can head out and eat" he said

"I'll wait for you right here" I said while blushing.

"Bye" he said and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and left.

I stood there in shock because he had never done that before.

"Bye" I said when he turned around the corner.

John's POV

Later That night

After I showered and change into a tux I picked up Nikki

"Hey Nikki,You ready" I said

"Yep" she said popping out the 'p' and literally jumped out off the couch which made me giggle.

Me and Nikki got into my car we started talking about stuff we always talked about. We were laughing so hard that our hands touched and the car fell in silence.

"John where are we going?" She asked.

"You'll see" I said

Nikki's POV

John's car suddenly stopped at what looked like a mansion.

"John where are we?" I asked

"Just close your eyes and hold my hand" he said

"OK,Fine" I said

He held my hand I instantly felt sparkles. When we walked inside I felt the cold air hit my face. He then told me to open my eyes I felt like I was at a hotel.

"Welcome to my house" He said

"I thought we were going to eat" I said confused.

"We are" he said led me to his dinning room.

After we ate, he asked me if I wanted to watch some movies with him and of course I said yes. We watched a scary movie and I got really scared and hugged John, he then hugged back. We didn't pull away until the movie ended. We then looked at each others eyes then suddenly our lips crashed together. When we pulled away he gave me his signature smile which showed off his cute dimples.

"John,I'm sorry that was my fault" I said trying to hide embarrassment.

"No Nicole it was my fault because I really like you, and I've always have and always will. I just hope you feel the sane way I do and this doesn't ruin our friendship" he said looking sad.

"John I've always had a huge crush on you but never wanted to tell you because of our friendship." I told John with a smiled.

He then pulled me in for another kiss but this time it was different.

He licked my bottom lip and asked for permission which I gladly accepted then our tongues fought for dominance. He started kissing my neck he quickly found my sweet spot which made me moan "John" he just smoked and kept doing that until he left a hickie. We started kissing for about 5 minutes.

"Nikki would you like to spend the night here with me tonight?" he asked

"John I would love to but I didn't bring any clothes to sleep in since I didn't know it would come this far" I told him

"It's OK babe I'll just let you wear one of my shirts, I'm sure look cute too" He said and gave me a small peck on my lips.

"Fine,  but only because I really want to keep you company" I said then he headed upstairs and came back with a the shirt.

"Here you go babe you can change anywhere you want, but I would prefer if you do it right here" he said with a smile which showed off his perfect dimples.

"John we just started dating I'm not going to change in front of you" I said while also smiling.

"Can you at least cuddle with me tonight?" He said in his pouty face.

"Fine, John but no funny businesses with me" I said.

"Can I at least kiss you?" He asked and I said yes.

John's POV

In The Bedroom

Me and Nikki just got into the bedroom. I had to go to the restroom to change I came out in my boxers. I saw Nikki's jaw dropped when I got into the room.

"See something you like?" I asked

"Maybe" she said in a funny voice

We then got into bed and she began rubbing my chest then we began kissing. She then stopped the kiss and asked me

"John do you really love me?"

"Nikki why wouldn't I lobe you you're the most beautiful, kind girl I've ever met in my life" I said as I stared straight at her eyes.

"I love you John" Nikki said seductively which really turned me on but I didn't want to rush her.

"I love you too Nikki" I told her and I really meant it.

I began rubbing her thighs which earned me a moan. We kept kissing then one thing led to another.

To be continued...