<SUMMER DREAM>

"Wonnie, let us go we're running late!!" I shouted as I arrange his baggage.

"Noona.. where are we going?" he softly said while ruffling his eyes. It's only 5 in the morning.

"Hun, didn't I told you that I am going to have a 2-day vacation leave? And since you have no schedule too, I'm going to bring you." I widely smiled at him.

"Yes, I know that, CEO Han told me too. But I want to know where exactly we are heading to." His eyes are still closed. So cute! >//<

"I'm sure you'll going to love it there."

Dawon POV

/Ahhh. Two days vacation with noona. This is fun. I'm going to take a lot of photos and brag it to my members. They'll envy me for sure. ㅋㅋ/

*at the plane*

"Okay, are you ready? It will take almost 4 hours, have a little rest while we're on board." He nodded. He tightly wrapped his arms around mine, and rested his head on my shoulder. This boy is so clingy. I pinched his cheek and he chuckled. I plugged an earpiece on his ear then selected a playlist on my phone. He smiled widely after hearing the first beat of the song. Of course, it's BigBang's.

"Hey.. shouldn't you play our song first? This is not right. You are our manager. Do you like Big Bang sunbaenims more than us?"

He complained. But I can still feel his wide smile.

"I think I should be the one asking that to you. Are you sure you don't like Big Bang more than your own group?" I whined, but smiling too. He straightened his body, then looked at me. "Hmmm.. I'm not really sure about that. But there's one thing I'm sure of.. I like noona the most." He winked at me and go back to his sleeping position he had awhile ago. I just laughed it out, like I heard nothing but my heart kept on pounding and I think my face completely turned red. Ah. This boy has always this kind of effect on me. My poor heart flutters when he tells me he likes me. (a/n: this is too cheesy im sorry)

*after four hours*

"Now we're here! Welcome to Manila!!" I exclaimed, full of excitement. It's been a while since I stepped on this land, I'm so happy.

Dawon POV

"Woah, Manilaaaaa!" I can't helped but scream. Philippines is one of my favorite places since I was young. Noona didn't tell us she's from here though.

"Yah noona, you're right, I love it here! Can we have mangoes like right now? I missed that so much!" I said excitedly. She smiled at me sweetly.

———

"First we have to check-in at the hotel. It's already lunch time, so just quickly change to more comfortable clothes then we'll eat, you can arrange your things later." I drag him inside the cab I contacted earlier and go straight at the hotel where we'll be staying.

We had a really nice lunch at the hotel. It was a hot and humid day, but  I didn't let the weather ruin our day. We went to Manila Ocean Park, Luneta Park, visited National Museum, we even toured Intramuros. It was a long and tiring day, but we enjoyed it a lot.

Dawon POV

This trip was really great, aside that noona is with me,  I did learned a lot of things especially the Filipino culture. I'll definitely visit again this country and I'll bring my members (a/n: tagging IMEPH/FNCEnt lol)