17 ❤️

London's POV -

"Why does he hurt me so bad?!" I cried hard sitting on Khalil's couch.

"London, baby girl. I don't know but you being here ain't gon help anything. What you need to realize is that this happened two years ago. He payed for it."

"What if he gave me AID's ?" I whispered, shaking.

Khalil sighed.

"I doubt you have it, don't you get checked up every other week for pregnancy?"

"Yes." I cried.

He hugged me, letting me cry.

"You need to stop running away from your problems. Go home to Cam, he needs you now more than ever. He's probably freaking out thinking he has AID's & wondering how he's gonna tell the kids about the baby. As his wife, you need to love that baby boy like he's your own, because he doesn't have a real mother anymore."

I looked in his eyes, he's right.

"Will you take me home?" I said, looking at my nails.

"Of course."

1⃣. What do y'all think about Khalil?

*

I got home and saw Cameron playing with the baby. I stood in the doorway.

"So you're Cameron Jeremiah too? Damn, you look just like me.. look I'm sorry about your mommy, but daddy will always be here for you, it's gonna be hard, but I can and will do it.. Imma prove to my dad that raisin' a kid isn't that damn hard.." He looked down. "I got five of em and Imma love every single one of them.. You gon be a little heartbreaker one day." He laughed.

I smiled a little and walked in the door.

"Hi baby." I cooed, picking up CJ.

Cameron looked up at me, his hand was wrapped.

"I just want you to be honest." I said, rubbing the baby's back, he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"About everything?"

"Yes."

"I was hotboxing & she came and knocked on the door, I let her in and she gave me head, I was extremely high. I popped pills that day too, I took her virginity, so she got AID's after she had him. But in the middle I stopped and kicked her out. I didn't nut in her, it was probably from the head."

I nodded.

"Look. This is my stepson, so I'm gonna raise him like my own. I love you. We'll tell the kids once they get home."

He wiped some tears that fell.

"London, I'm so sorry." He cried.

I wiped his tears.

"It was two years ago, I love him already." I said.

"We'll call him Jeremiah."

"Okay. What are we gonna say? Daddy had a baby with another lady & he's gonna be with us?"

"Basically." He said.

I nodded.

"We got Faithe, Kayden, CJ, Gianna, & Jeremiah. 10,6,2,2,1. We gotta full house babe. I'm getting my tubes tied."

"Babe no. You'll want more as they get older. When Faithe graduates the twins will be ten, you'll want more."

"You right."

"So you forgive me?" He asked.

"For J's sake."

"Okay.. can I kiss you?"