Chapter 7 Secretive Youngmin

Everybody settled their issues with Luna and little by little they became close to her, except Minwoo who still has reservations at times. Jeongmin and Kwangmin became closest to her during their new set of weeks 'isssue-settled'.

"Have you eaten breakfast already?" That is Kwangmin's regular question as soon as he wakes up and meets Luna on the kitchen, waiting for everyone to go down for breakfast.

"Let me help you with that." Jeongmin always says that when Luna is carrying their things. Ever since, they never allow her to carry their bags unless they also have too much stuffs to carry.

"Thanks for everything." Hyunseong never forgets to say before going to sleep. He appreciates Luna's effort. He knows that she's the most exhausted among them coz she prepares everything, doing the house chores and also dance with them during their practices. She even helped them create dance moves to polish their choreography.

"If you need anything just let us know." Donghyun offers whenever he senses that Luna is having difficulty on assisting their managers with schedules.

Just last month, Mr. Song had an emergency and went home to resolve it. Mr. Sy and Luna are working together to continue the appointments that are already agreed on with BOYFRIEND. Since Mr. Sy is a very busy person, Luna is almost always doing the job alone. She's been their temporary manager aside from being their personal assistant. She's physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted everyday.

"Please don't tire yourself too much. If you get sick, we'll all be in serious trouble." Youngmin reminds Luna every once in a while. Even if Kwangmin acts like 'hyung', when it comes to Luna, Youngmin's 'hyung' side is showing as naturally as the sun rises every morning.

"Have you heard that song?" And that is Minwoo's question everyday as soon as they all get into the van, going to Starship Studio. He may still seems cold towards Luna but there is something they share in common... Music. He's sharing his playlist with her and she seems to enjoy it. Sometimes, she writes raps with Kwangmin and Minwoo.

With more stuffs to do on her job, Luna still manages herself because of less stress and pressure from her 6 guys that she now calls her 'babies', saying she's like their mother, looking after them and making sure they're all ok with things and all. It's such an irony though, coz she's the youngest.

Being the 'mother', Luna is also monitoring them and lately, she noticed something weird about Youngmin.

"How do you prepare fried garlic rice and chicken adobo?" One time, Youngmin asked her when she caught him busy in the kitchen at 3AM!!

"Don't bother yourself. I'll prepare it for breakfast this morning if you like that." She answered him, still with confused look. She wondered why at this time, he suddenly do these things. She tried to squeeze the reason out of him but to no luck. She even mentioned it with the other members during breakfast but nobody seemed not to give it a big issue.

She also recalled one time, during practice, Youngmin said he'll just go to the CR. He came back after 3hrs which made Luna curious but no one seemed to question Youngmin. She started to think 4D Prince Kwangmin is affecting his brother's behavior.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

Prexy checked the monitor when the doorbell to her hotel room rang. There is a tall guy wearing shades and baseball cap matched with a black varsity jacket and a pair of earphones. He is carrying a small paperbag and backpack.

She immediately opened the door, let the guy in, and checked left and right if someone saw them before closing the door. "Youngminssi, I thought you have practice today? What are you doing here?"