Dream Come True - Part One

Dallon and I were still staying at Pete and Patrick's house, we had become really close friends with them. Pete and Patrick had gotten together, which wasn't really a surprise to me and Dallon, we were kinda expecting it. We met each other's families at our welcome home party. Dallon's family was so thankful for me helping him, and we all started crying. They were so happy to see and talk to their son again, it was an emotional day for us. My family was also really thankful for Dallon, they didn't think anyone could convince me Ryan wasn't real, but Dallon did it.

We occasionally would stay at one of parents' houses every once in awhile, Pete and Patrick could be a lot to handle sometimes. Our parents didn't mind, they enjoyed spending time with us and constantly wanted to hear us talk about how we fell in love and how we saved each other. A lot of people did actually, some people told us that we were really inspiring and that they couldn't believe that we saved each other and fell in love in the short time that we were together.

Dallon got to finish high school, he did it online, he didn't want to go back to a place like that, and I think they probably wouldn't have let him in anyway, him being too old and just coming from a mental institution. I didn't tell him that, but supported him finishing high school online. Then, Dallon and I went to college and became doctors, so we could work with Pete and Patrick. They both gave us the idea to do it anyway, we saved ourselves, so they thought maybe we could help save others together. We both loved the idea and went with it.

I proposed to Dallon not too long ago, and he of course said yes. We both had already known we would be together forever for a long time. It would probably be awhile before we get actually married, we were pretty busy, with our jobs and spending time with Pete and Patrick all the time, it was hard. But we would get it done someday, we could take the easy route and have someone else plan it for us, but we thought it would be more special for us if we planned it ourselves.

So that's our story, our happily ever after. I loved Dallon more than anything in the world, he felt the same too. I couldn't imagine my life being any better than it is now. I may have lost Ryan, but now I had Dallon, to keep me sane, to love me like he did. One day, I would see Ryan again, and I would tell him all about me and Dallon, the adventures we had together and how he put me back together.

 My life had become absolute bliss.

. . .

I woke up in the middle of the night, this was not Dallon and I's room, but it was familiar. There was a body sleeping next to me, but it was not Dallon.

"Dallon?" I asked the sleeping body.

"Who's Dallon?" They asked groggily. I recognised that voice, it was a voice I thought I would never hear again. It was Ryan.

"RYAN?!" I exclaimed.

"Who else would it be?" He asked, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Y-you're dead, you d-died, in the f-fire," I stuttered out, what was going on.

"What fire, Bren, what are you talking about?" Ryan questioned.

No, this isn't real, but why did it feel so real? Was I going crazy again? Was it all a dream? I was starting to panic.

"Brendon, are you going to answer me? You're worrying me!" He shouted.

"This isn't real, it can't be. You're dead, this place burned down to the ground," I whispered. "This feels so real, but so did that, I don't know what's real anymore, I must be crazy! I don't want to go back!"

"Brendon! Calm down! Go back where?" He questioned.

"I want Dallon!" I cried out.

"Who is Dallon? Why won't you answer me?" Ryan said.

"You aren't real! This has to be a dream! This can't be real!" I yelled.

"Brendon, what is going on with you?!" Ryan responded.

I ran out of the room yelling, "I have to find him! I'm sorry!"

"You can't just leave in the middle of the night while you are freaking out, wait!" Ryan begged.

"No, Ryan, I HAVE to find him! If this is real, then he still needs to be saved! I NEED TO GET HIM! I LOVE HIM!" I screamed.

Ryan stopped, he looked heartbroken, "Do you not love me?"

"I don't know if you're real, I need to find him!" I replied.

"You trust a dream, and not me?" He asked.

"I don't have time for this!" I shouted. "Come on then, you can help me find him!"

He reluctantly began to follow me, not wanting me to go by myself. We got in our car and I sped of to check the mental institution, maybe he was there. When we arrived, it looked just like it did before, I was going to find answers. I ran inside and ran to the first employee I saw, leaving Ryan to try his best to follow me.

"Do you know if there is a patient here by the name of Dallon Weekes? It's an emergency," I questioned.

"No, I don't think so, let me check-" He said.

"We don't have time for that!" I shouted, I began to check other aspects of my memory. "Are there two employees here by the names of Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump?"

"Yes, but they're not-" I began to run before he could finish.

"That's all I needed to know, I just need to find Dallon!" I yelled back, I began to run to our old room.

"Sir, you can't just run around here! If you come with me we can find out if he is here or not!" He commanded.

"Fine, but can we check something first? I want to check a room," I said.

"Okay, which room?" He asked and we walked to the room, Ryan finally catching up to me and walking behind us.

"This is crazy," he said, out of breath.

When we got to the room, it was empty. I looked around, remembering all the times I spent with Dallon in here, how we fell in love in here. We saved each other in this very room, I had missed the memories in here. But now wasn't the time to reminisce, I needed to find Dallon. 

"He's not here!" I exclaimed.

"Let's go see if he's somewhere else, okay? Try not to be too loud, you'll wake the patients," the employee said, I still hadn't bothered to check his name.

We arrived at one of the offices and began to look for Dallon, eventually coming up with nothing.

"Damn it!" I yelled, I began to run out of the room so we could continue looking for Dallon. "Come on, Ryan, I WILL leave you!"

We were going to find Dallon.

A.N.

Last Update: Thursday (Tomorrow)