Prologue

-------------

Name: Jessika Hamato

Hair Color: Brunette

Eye color: Sapphire

Mask color: Teal

Weapon: Yumi (Bow and Arrows)

Role: Protector

Adoptive Siblings: Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo and Ashlynn

Adoptive Father: Master Splinter/Hamato Yoshi

Fears: Heights. She is afraid of the highest height because she was about 12-yo and her brothers were 11-yo...she was climbing to the tallest branch so she slipped off and broken her arm. When she was 14yo...she began climbing to get something for her little brother Mikey so she was trying to overcome her fears and began climbing and she slipped off and twisted her ankle so she couldn't mediatiate for two-three weeks.

Words count: 584

Keywords: yo.=years old.

----------------

(Jessika's POV)

Today is the day that I'm getting my weapon. Master Splinter once told me 'You don't choose the weapon. The weapon chose you.' At first, I didn't get it but once I got older...I understand the best weapon chose me was the bow and arrows known as Yumi. I'm glad that I waited until I was old enough to get my weapon. Today is my training day. I'm going the close hand-to-hand combat. My little brothers were watching and cheering me. "Ready, my daughter?" Master Splinter asked. "Go for it, Jess!" My little brother Leo said. "You do it, Jessie." My little brother Donnie said. "We're rooting for you, Jessie!" My cutest little brother Mikey said. My other little brother Raph who is a bit of hot-temper...he just kept watching. "Hajime." Master Splinter said.

We began my training. I block his hand movements and then he grabbed the wooden sword that Leo was using for his training. I dodged the sword by jumping on it and then I jumped over Master Splinter. My fear of heights were overcoming me. I did a roll as I was facing Master Splinter's bedroom. I heard gasps from my little brothers. I sat on my knees as I shook my head with my hand on my head. I put my hands on my legs with my eyes closed.

Inhale...

Exhale...

Master Splinter was about to hit my head with the wooden sword. I block it with my hands, push it back up in the air and knocked the sword out of his hands. As the sword was flying in the air...I caught it by the handle. "Yame. Good job, my daughter." Master Splinter said. "Thank you, Master Splinter." I said as he and I bow. I gave him back the sword. My little brothers ran up to me. "Amazing job, Jessie." Donnie said. "You were excellent, Jessie." Mikey said. "Awesome job, Jess." Leo said. "Wow, I didn't think ya to actually do that, sis." Raph said. "Thanks, guys. I can't wait to see your training." I said. "We can't wait either, Jess." Leo said.

I smiled at my little brothers. "I'm so proud of you." I said. My little brothers gave me hugs. As the day went by...my little brothers had their training as well. So we sat on our knees in front of Master Splinter. I was in the middle. Leo and Raph are on my right while Donnie and Mikey are on my left. One by one we were called to stand up to get our weapons. Leo got Katanas, Raph got Sais, Mikey got Nunchucks, Donnie got the Bo-staff and I got the weapon known as Yumi.

I just hope that we're ready for anything. Protecting the people from any danger. I will do anything to protect my little brothers.

(A/N: I don't own the song)